I Need Limelight Characters! :)

Additional info, if you’d like…

Raven doesn’t act like a stereotypical goth. Rather than loathing and darkness, she is very passionate about music, specifically metal.

Chris is not at all dorky or pretentious about his vast knowledge of technology. His skills are similar to Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds.

1 Like

Major:

Ayame: Forensic Pathology
Kai: Law Enforcement

Crowds:

Ayame: Smart kids & Punk Rock
Kai: Football players & Theater kids

Illyasville von Einzberg

Mean girl
Cheerleader
Prep
Maybe ( dancer ) :woman_shrugging:t2::thinking:
Personality - stubborn, Rude , can be nice when needed , stuck up , confident
Engineering

Or something like this sorry about the quality.

Crowd: Theater Kids
Major: Theater
Personality: Easy to get along with,caring,helpful,honest.

2 Likes

Omg I’d love to be part of your story! If it’s not too late, my details are:

Name: Kelly
Skin: Rose 03
Eyebrow: Arched Natural
Eyebrow Color: Black Dark
Hair: Hair Flip
Hair Color: Black Dark
Eyes: Female Generic
Eye Color: Brown Black
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Round Broad
Lips: Full Heart Pouty
Lip Color: Pink Warm Gloss

She’d be with the smart kids because she’s a bit of a nerd but she’s also kind of preppy at the same time. She prioritizes work and school but still likes to have a good time. Her major would be journalism and she would be outgoing, friendly, and confident. Can’t wait to read once you’re finished!

1 Like

Here you go :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: I’d like to be a dancer or one of the theater kids

1 Like

This is my character. He is BiPolar, and Multiple Personality Disorder. His other personalities are Kyle (annoying, self-obsessed) and Ryan (very shy). Trevor is 26, and he is a Criminal Profiler (or, in this case, he’s 17 and wants to be one), and he loves movies, especially BeetleJuice.

1 Like

I guess I’d be like a stoner, punk or goth kid haha. If your story’s collage has an art program I’d definitely go there.

I’m like pretty loud, sarcastic as hell and love to makes jokes, idk how to answer a question straight. You could call her (me) Elle. Idk what else to say but HMU if u have any questions!

Oh and I’m hella tattooed so if she ever wears something where you see her skin she should definitely have one or two tats.

2 Likes

Hey, do you still need characters?
I got a tomboyish girl that wants to be an actress and loves all sports. If there are any other spots you need I can help to fill those too :slight_smile:

yes i still need characters! just send me the character details and i’ll get them in the story!

1 Like

could you put her in one of the crowds please ?

1 Like

Alex is a theatre kid :musical_score: (like me)

Name: Les Arrowood

Skin: Copper 03

Hair: Over shoulder braid, blue black color

Face: Square defined

Eyebrows: Arched natural scar, blackjet color

Eyes: Female generic, blue deep color

Nose: Round button upturned

Mouth: Full Wide, red deep matte color

Body: Skull and stars chest tattoo, tribal sleeve tattoo, Freckles heavy (08-10)

Outfit idea 1

Top: (PP) Beca boyfriend flannel

Bottom: Harness leather purple mulberry

Shoes: Boot matte leather olive camo

Accessories: accents leather grey black, starry choker black gold

Outfit idea 2

Top: Side slit cotton white ivory, sleeve jacket cotton grey black

Bottom: pants pleather grey red black

Shoes: flat canvas sneakers cotton white black

Accessories: earrings cotton grey black, accents leather grey black

Crowd: Football players (athletes), stoner (cuz i dont rlly see anyone else with it XD)

Major: Acting

Details: due to a harsh past, she doesn’t trust anyone. goes to the gym a lot. does pretty much every sport regardless of gender and is varsity/captain in a few, especially diving/swimming/soccer/baseball/football/what ever there is. quiet but gets all a’s in class. doesn’t speak much. has no parents, living alone/abandoned. has several scars and bruises. Wants to protect those in same conditions as her. isn’t afraid to hurt you. sorry if its a little dark but you can change whatever you like
:slight_smile:

im also, if u dont mind, adding my own problems like anxiety(like above max), depression, and anorexia(sadly)

1 Like

could you also tell me her sexuality?

straight. but if you need a bi or something you can change it

character%20splash%20updated
Personality: kind, passionate, loves playing guitar, acting and sports. She’s very honest and confident.
Sexuality: lesbian
Crowd: theatre kids, football

1 Like

Do you still need more characters?

yes ma’am!