I Need Limelight Outfits

I am not sure if this is the right place but I am looking for a person who can create outfits for Limelight. I am looking for a Jumpsuit in a few different colors and maybe some different styles. I am also looking for witch’s dresses but not like the classic black witches dresses something a little more modern than that. If someone could please help me! I would love that!! I can give you credit in fact I would love to give you credit!! Thanks in advance!!

i can help u with it :wink:

can u tell me the amount of each outfit u need?

People can create outfits???

not create outfits but i can send in different outfit ideas to make ur characters wear. if thats what ur looking for?

1 Like

No don’t worry, it’s okay

so do u want the outfits?

1 Like

No, thanks. Do you know people that draw covers?

1 Like

um i i know this one girl who can do really nice covers here is her forum Open! FREE Covers by C00kiez1999

2 Likes

Thanks!! :prideheart:

1 Like

no problem! if u have any questions please ask me, i see that u are a beginner to the whole forum thing so… :wink:

I am! Even to the writing thing… are you?

i wouldn’t say im the newest or the oldest lol im in the process of writing a story with a partner right now

Is it published yet?

nah not yet

if u have anymore questions i would like you to please pm because this thread will get long :wink:

You can to this shop

how do you do that?

i will start it then :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! I would like maybe two different type of jumpsuits in different colors if you can and a black modern witch looking dress and a modern warlock looking outfit. If could do that, that would be awesome!!