I need love advice 🥲

Get ready y’all, you’re in for a ride :skull_and_crossbones:

So there’s this guy in my class that I’ve had an on and off, not serious crush on. I never really talked to him, but he was friends with my cousin and I really liked his style. Anywho, about a week ago, he accidentally ran in to my car in the parking lot. Neither car was really hurt, but he and I started snapping a lil bit. It wasn’t anything super serious or flirtatious, just like random crap.

ANYWAY, here is the kicker, about 2 weeks before the car accident, one of my friends slid up on his story about something, and they snapped the whole day. The way that she talked about it after legit sounded like they texted that day, but that it kinda tapered off. BUT, last night, we were at a party and she was telling us about him, and that they were still texting. She said she wasn’t sure if any relationship would come out of them texting, but if it did, she wouldn’t mind.

I really want to tell her about him snapping me, but I don’t want her to think that I’m trying to be a toxic friend and go after her men, and, since what he is texting me isn’t really flirtatious, I don’t want to ruin THEIR relationship.

Please help y’all😖

5 Likes

GURL!! :skull: I-
I mean you have a crush on him and your friend has a crush on him too…am I right?
In that way, you should probably tell her cuz like if something serious happens with the both of them, like getting into a relationship, and then if she finds that he was snapping at you :eye::lips::eye: there are risks on the both the sides…
We can discuss this on instagram if you would like…mine is- @sophia_epiisode

4 Likes

I agree, it’s better to be clear with your friend on it to avoid any misunderstanding later on.

4 Likes

Okie :grimacing: Yea, I definitely don’t want her thinking I was purposely going behind her back for anything

3 Likes

Thankkks, I’ll send her a message :grimacing:

3 Likes

Hm, well, doesn’t seem they’re in a relationship, however, I see no point in telling her. My friend once told me that her n my bf texted once and I honestly didn’t care at all. In fact, it just made me suspicious that she was tryna make me jealous. Girls & guys can b friends & if he wasn’t flirting or anything then idk if there’s a problem w u texting him. However, imo, although it’s hard, I recommend avoiding him & being a good friend by forgetting abt ur crush. He probably sees u as a friend/acquaintance. A crush is a crush. Ik it’s hard to get round but he probably doesn’t feel the same n u should respect whatever’s going on between them & leave it. Bc tbh, snapping a few times isn’t anything important & she’ll probably assume ur intentions r not good. By telling her & perhaps thinking u wanna split them apart. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes! Everything is going to be fine, don’t worry about it :heart:

3 Likes

Ahh see, that’s my dilemma. I DEFINITELY don’t want her to feel like I’m breaking them apart, but from what she has said, he isn’t really flirting with her, either. If she is thinking of being in a relationship with him, I at least want her to hear from me so that one, she knows I wasn’t acting purposefully, and two, if he is the type of guy to text multiple girls at once, I at least want her be aware of the possibility.

4 Likes

Ah, ok! That makes more sense. Idk the nature of the texting. But texting other girls random stuff after getting into a car collision w them doesn’t seem the same as flirting & playing w someone at the same time as texting others. However, again, idk what exactly u were texting abt. I think if they were to get into a relationship or smth, the most important thing to tell her is that u had a crush on him.

And just remember, imo, the girl who had a crush on him telling u that she was texting him as well, that doesn’t look so good. So maybe do it in a subtle way… ‘what ru texting abt rn? He was snapping me for a bit after the car collision which was weird but he stopped now!’ Bc u don’t want her to get the wrong idea… :white_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!

Well does he like you or her back? What if he doesn’t like you both?

1 Like

That’s the thing; neither of us knows

1 Like

Well ask him. But don’t let a boy destroy a valuable friendship. FRIES BEFORE GUYS.

1 Like

Lol yeah :joy: Neither of us have done anything wrong, so I see no reason for it to ruin our friendship :relaxed:

1 Like

Yeah!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.