I Need Medieval Girl Characters (LL)

So I need female characters, as many as you can give me! If you want to be credited tell me what you want to be credited as, if not that’s fine too, but I will mention somewhere in the story that people made these characters.
These characters are young girls at a boarding school for girls and this story is set in medieval times. I’m probably not going to use the outfits you give your characters because the girls might have uniforms or something and because there’s a certain level of modesty I want to achieve.

Rules:
No crazy colors for hair
No purple or red eyes
No crazy hairstyles
Just nothing crazy guys- keep in mind it’s in medieval times.
And the characters have to be Limelight.

Form:
Character name
Character picture
and you know… the names of hair and faces and stuff so if I don’t know what face you chose I have the name.
The last step of the form is what you want to be credited as (like what name) and if you want to be credited.

Ok, that should be it and thank you! You don’t have to go strictly to the form, I’ve never requested characters like this before so if you’ve done this before feel free to disregard the form, the form is just the minimal of what I need from you guys if you want to submit a character. You can submit as many as you want. Thank you guys again!

Name: Anna

No credit needed! And of course you can change the outfit as much as you want.

1 Like

Ooh she totally looks kinda like a mean girl to me lol. Imma make her rn.

1 Like

Seriously? She’s a MC(there are 2 or 3 if you count the dead one) in my story.

1 Like

Ooh! Lol that pose honestly makes her seem like a mean girl lol. I might change her eyes since she’s supposed to be really young, but everything else should be fine.

1 Like

Name : Roy
Body : Neutral_04
Brows : Arched Natural Scar
Eyes : Round Downturned Wide ; Colour : deep blue
Nose : Defined Natural
Lips : Small heart ; Colour : Red deep matte
Hair :Short Messy Pony Tail ; Colour : Chestnut brown.
Face : Round soft ; Colour : Chestnut brown.
Face : Round soft

You can credit me through my Instagram @roy_episode and give a shout out to my story Shado

1 Like

You can change the hair color, eyes color, and outfit to whatever you want.

LL

1 Like