I need more Character details for new story PLEASE!

@writerren @EtherealWitch I greatly appreciate it. I’m truly all over the place today :joy:.

2 Likes

Hello again :blush:! I am still in need of characters for my first story(LL). If you would like, please drop your character details below since requests will be closing soon. Also, there is a bit of a choice for this next part. As my story will heavily revolve around school, there are some uniforms choices to pick from. But, you can still add your characters default clothing since they might appear in other scenes. You can also ask or say what role you want to be, if that role is available (Cousin, close friend, enemy, and so on.)

Please list your character’s personality and hobbies as well. If you have any other questions (such as accessories, other features and etc.) please let me know. Thank you!

UNIFORMS:

MAIN:

~UNI 1~

~UNI2~

~UNI 3~

STUDENT COUNCIL:

~UNI 4~ :x: FULL

~UNI 5~

~UNI 6~

1 Like

Uniform 4

default outfit:

Hobbie: Photography

Personality:
confident and quite calm

Could she maybe be a close friend?

Sure! I’ll get right to it. Thank you :grin:.

Thank you for sharing :blush:!

1 Like

Gotcha :wink:!

1 Like

Outfit: Uniform 2
Hobbies: Reading and Animals
PS. Her default outfit shoes are the white flat canvas sneakers :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!

Hobbies : art
Uniform 1

1 Like

Thank you! What is your character’s personality and what role would you like?

1 Like

Optimistic, cheerful!!

1 Like

What kind of role??

As in a student , sibling or friend of another character (6 MCs), background character in other scenes), or any?

I haven’t come with more chapter scenes yet to see what other roles are needed :blush:.

1 Like

A friend !!

Alright. Thanks again!

1 Like

Uniform: 5 or 2
Name: Kai
Role: Whatever is needed
Skin: Rose 01
Brow: Arched Natural Scar
Brow Color: Deep Brown
Hair: Punk Pixie
Hair Color: Red Purple
Eyes: Deepset Downturned
Eye Color: Blue Green
Face: Heart Soft
Nose: Pointed Downturned
Lips: Full Heart Pouty
Lip Color: Pink Peach Lt Gloss
Personality: Kai is a straight to the point type of person. They lack a lot of patience and tend to be bored most of the time due to a short attention span. They are non-binary (if you don’t know what it is look it up) and use they them pronouns. Kai tends to complain about the uniforms form fitting tops because of this and won’t be caught dead in a dress or skirt.
Default Outfit:

Picture:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :hugs:.

1 Like

This thread has been reopened! Feel free to add.

REOPENED :woman_facepalming:t5:

@MinaMy4531 @Gabi.episode @BrookeTurner
Hey, sorry if i’m bothering you guys but would you like to be apart of this while the thread is still open? You don’t have to. So, please don’t feel like i’m pressuring you :blush: .

2 Likes