I need more help with coding ,,,, please

Hi im back with another problem! Im at the end of my first episode and theres an issue with my backgrounds :frowning: heres the code i have written out, but for some reason its completely skipping the background change and just moving the character! I can provide pictures if needed but heres the code-

INT. THEATER AUDIENCE - NIGHT <- this is the background im trying to get (not part of code)
@cut to zone 2

@MOTHER stands screen center

@MOTHER starts idle_armscrossed_angry_loop

Edit: I just checked the background, it has only 1 zone, you are cutting to zone 2 (which will be all black).

Additional Resources:

Can also check out: 🖼 HOW TO: Upload Cover / Background / Overlay (tells you how to upload your own background, it can be 1 zone, 2 or 3.)

hmm i took out the cut to zone 2 and now the character isn’t showing up :frowning: i’ll include some pictures with this i’m sorry for the trouble

INT. THEATER AUDIENCE - NIGHT

&zoom reset

@MOTHER stands screen center

@MOTHER starts idle_armscrossed_angry_loop

@pause for 1.5

#I highly recommend to go over this:

#Zooms carry over so don’t forget to reset your zoom in every scene!

Thank you so much for all your help! It worked like a charm! :slight_smile: ill definitely be taking a look at the links tonight, thank you again!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.