I Need More Read 4 Reads! Open! Serious r4r!

community
requests
mustread

I’m trying to get my story out there. I have unlimited tickets, and I’m happy to do read 4 reads. Just screenshot what you’ve read of my story, I’ll match it, and tell you what I think. If I already did R4R with you, feel free to use this to promote your story as well.
title: Dark Desires
Author: ashleyabrucker

Five years after you get your life back together after your ex just up and left you, he comes back turning your life upside-down again

Extras: choices, name and customize characters, advanced zooms
Genre: Drama|Romance
WARNING! Strong language and adult themes
fanmail: open- I do enjoy getting those!
(cover still under review)
Dark%20Desires

HEY!!:grin:

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

@gisellec we’ve already read each other’s stories, but I have you on my favorites now :blush:

thank you!! :grin::heartbeat:

Hey! I’ll read your story and pm you screenshots once my ipad charges :relaxed: Here’s my story:

Title: From This Day Forward
Genre: Romance/Drama
Author: goth.gaia
Description: After your disastrous wedding day, you decide to start fresh: new city, new you, no drama- or so you hoped. Will you say “I do” to the chaos or leave it at the altar? CC
Cover:

Thank you! :two_hearts:

Hey I would love to do a read for read with you. As sson as I read your story I’ll send you the screenshoots.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Ink
Description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

@goth.gaia I will add your story to my reading list, I’m going to be busy tonight, but after I’m going through them. first come, first serve kind of thing

@S_Unique the same goes for you. or anyone else okay <3

I just read your story. I really like it, good work. :blush::+1:

Hey!! I already read your story and I loved it!!

@IDONTKNOWREAL same here! go ahead and promote yours :smile:

Thanks!!
Hi guys!
I just re-vamped my story!!! Please read it!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Genre: Adventure
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s a selfish arrogant jerk. Little does she know that’s all about to change.CC in episode 6 choices matter

TITLE: Confidential
AUTHOR: Victoria Smith (@victoriajoy_episode)
GENRE: Drama/Romance
DESCRIPTION: You are in a secret relationship. The relationship is hard to manage when you are in love with your best friend while your boyfriend is still maturing. Who will you choose?

PERKS OF STORY:

• Full character customization
  • Limelight
  • Major choices
  • Mature drama
  • Unique story
  • original backgrounds
  • Love story with drama
  • Welcomed feedback (post in fanmail please.)

CHAPTERS: 7 chapters are out, more coming soon

@S_Unique thank you so much! I will read The Four Horsemen as soon as I get the chance to!

@toriroxxzz I will add your story to my read list later, As I had indicated above :slight_smile:

Hey @ashleyabrucker can you read my story,

And give me feedback please!

yes, i’m doing a read 4 read, but i can give you my honest feedback. Just check out my story and I’ll add it to my list so I can read it with the others. I’m reading them in order of who reads how many episodes.

Ok, thanks @ashleyabrucker

Want to do a Read for read?
I’m totally down to reading your story.
This one is mine.
:slight_smile:
Title: Love In Vain
Author: agustinaofficial
Genre: Romance
Number of episodes: 3
Description: Caterina Sinclair, boss of the most dangerous mob, has two gorgeous guys falling at her feet. Will she love one of them back? Or will their love be completely pointless?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4549754401193984
Cover: imageimage

I would love to.