I need more readers for my story!Help R4R

So far I have 37 reads for my story. I do read people stories if they read my story in return. :heart:So here is the link to my story The Strange World

1 Like

I’d love to do a r4r with you!

Here’s my link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6715283825033216

I’ll try to get yours done soon and I’ll send you a screenshot for proof.

1 Like

Hi Eden, maybe you want to do R4R with me?

Title: The Society (of Haverford)
Author: Scarlett
Genre: Comedy
Desc: What happen when Romeo meets Juliette in 21st century? And actually at war inside Haverford’s elite society.

Link:

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Yes

Title: Prison Break
Author/Instagram: Kathryn L. (@kathrynstoriess)
Genre: Action/Drama
Summary: Cali O’Connor is a criminal who wants nothing more than to escape prison. What will happen when she puts together an unlikely group of delinquents to break out?
pb

1 Like

I’d love to do r4r. We can post SS here to prove we read? :blush:

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

1 Like

Ok

Cool

Awesome story❤️

1 Like

I’ll start yours tonight.

1 Like

Great story👍

I’d love to do an R4R. I always read the story and send screen shots, as long as I get that in return (which surprisingly, a lot of people cop out of.

Rise of Uthutia
Episodes: 4 (on going)
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy / Action / small amount of Romance
Description: You are the first woman born into the Cedalon family in hundreds of years, because of the Raebezia contract and regulations you must take a Prince in order to ascend to the throne. But upon your Coronation day, your world is turned upside down as your kingdom is overthrown. You must make determinative decisions in order to gain or lose allies as you fight to take back Uthutia. Do you have what it takes?
CC / CC of Love Interest / Choices Matter / Mini-Games / Art Scenes

The_Rise_of_Uthutia_posterThumb_5U0EC4B5ao

1 Like

Good♥️

Just let me know if and when you wanna start!

1 Like

I’ve put you on my list for reads. I’m super slow but I do all my R4Rs. Will try to have it read by Friday. Here’s mine. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6360445022961664

1 Like

Cool❤️

Good story

Great story