I need motivation to write

I need motivation to write/code.

7 Likes

Same.

4 Likes

Okay, If you write your story it could be featured, blow up on Episode,or make money if you are old enough.You could be on the trending list if you write your story.Hope this is enough to finish writing your story :hugs: :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

That makes me feel a lot happier, actually :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are too nice hope you finish your story :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks lol

1 Like

I’m legit the exact same… I started this story but I really didn’t see any motivation in it. I found some prompts online and started an entirely new one that I’m genuinely excited to write.

I suggest, writing the story briefly in a separate note app. This will give you the general idea and now all you have to do is figure out directing and what not.

4 Likes

I can scream at you everyday to write?

2 Likes

Until I’m annoying enough then you write :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

Jkjk here’s some real advice

It’s not always all about everyone reading it yknow?

It’s about you once you’re finish
Once you’re done…
And that feeling when you read your writing and your like…
“Woah, I did that”
It always makes me smile once I finished a scene in a story, or a simple chapter
And its worth the hard work and time because you’re going to be proud of yourself for putting all that effort, and time to make something people will enjoy
Your ideas dumped on a script
And coming alive for alot of people to see :blush:

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow I felt that speech :sob: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Nice phrasing! Yup that’s what I do too. Trust me this is really the long term motivation and works well because it is your success and not everyone else. You achieve it and now you can bear the fruits of your own labor.

Other methods can but in this whole platform it is difficult to get notice much less . If you got it then well done, but most would not so if relying solely on getting paid, featured and noticed, reality will hit hard and this will have a negative impact on motivation again.

So go with the first one, it always works wonders.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Have you ever had people DM you or comment on your story in the Episode Writer Portal? Because I love when that happens! It brings me so much joy and makes my heart jump! Of course, sometimes it can be mean things, so just ignore those comments. But the rest are usually positive, and those also encourage me to keep writing! :slight_smile:
Have a good day and happy writing! :heart:

1 Like

Stay positive! Don’t worry about what others think, it’s all about what makes you happy. You are an extraordinary human being.:heart:

2 Likes

me too, I’m rubbish as spot directing but I refuse to make a bad story but get frustrated. Plus I end up worrying incase it turns up sounds cheesy

1 Like