I need name ideas for my new story

Can I have some ideas on story names for this concept:

When Ivy and Audrey’s yearlong secret relationship is discovered, they’re expelled from their all-girls high school and forced to attend separate public schools. How to they keep their love alive under the watchful eyes of their judgmental community?

3 Likes

Separated by Love
Redemption
Look what you made me do
Status Quo

They don’t know about us
This love is difficult

2 Likes

After So Long
I just thought that sounded like a cool story title.

How about Sinners? Since those people saw it as a sin. Although I have a feeling there’s already a TV show named that, but maybe not haha.

1 Like

Bathing In Secrets?

Love in Hiding…?

Until death do us apart??

that’s cool

1 Like

1 Like

I actually love this, however given I am personally gay, I am not sure if I want the cover to say that it is considered a sin :ok_woman:t2:

1 Like

It is definitely NOT a sin! But since the people from the story saw it as one, I thought it could be a matching title. I’m really sorry if I offended you…

NO of course you didn’t but offend me :slight_smile:
I just wanted to explain why I wouldn’t use it because it is actually a really great title. I just reckon it would hit home a little to move hard is all :heart: Please don’t worry, you didn’t offend me at all

1 Like

I completely understand why you feel this way :heart:

Thank yo u🤗

1 Like

I LOVE this!!

Forbidden Sins?

When I get back to you
Love will find a way
No matter the odds
against the odds
you will always be the answer
separated from the heart
thou shell not judge
I wont full in line
frown upon our love
(Some of these are because They was kicked out of the school because they was in a relationship with each other and this was something frowned upon? If not please say But thats what I think from reading the blurb)

Love on the hoof
Vital love

ve For People Who is actually suited**strong text