I need new friends:)) What's your favourite disney character?

This sounds ridiculous but I’m being honest I moved schools and I got rid of a lot of toxic people from my old school and I’ve made a few friends but I don’t really see them often.
So tell me what you’re favourite disney character is:)))
Mine’s Alice from alice in wonderland :rabbit2: :tophat:

also if you want to be friends message me on ig - isabella.writes_ :grinning:

Thanks for reading :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Duke Kaboom or basically anyone else from Toy Story 4

1 Like

Marie and Toulouse from Aristocats :wink:

2 Likes

Maui, the pig, and Hay Hay from Moana
Belle, Le Feu, and Lumiere from Beauty and the Beast

1 Like

Favourite Disney characters: Stitch (Lilo & Stitch), Pascal (Tangled) and Bruni (Frozen 2).

Favoriete Disney princesses: Tangled, Ariel and Belle.

2 Likes

Sameee🤩

1 Like

Really :heart_eyes:
Bonding moment :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Probable Eugene from Tangled :grin:

5 Likes

Not from a disney movie, but I love the rat in the pixar movie ratatouille :point_right:t2::point_left:t2::see_no_evil:

If I had to choose from Disney however, it would be Goofy, Quasimodo (notre dame) and Sven (frozen). :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Ohh giirrlll, he’s fiinneeee :fire: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I know right?! Disney went wild w him, he’s defo one of the best Disney princes :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

He definitely is :heart_eyes: :joy:

1 Like

Totally agree with you and @isabella.writes1! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I love hecules, quasimodo and lion king (the 1st movie the second is terrible)… those movies are my favorite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: also… all of the Shrek movies are amazing. I can’t chose one character, I love them all

1 Like

Mine would definitely have to be Sebastian(the crab) from The Little Mermaid. :joy: I also enjoy Le Feu and Gaston

3 Likes

Hmmm I actually really like Elsa from Frozen! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :snowflake:

4 Likes

I love elsa! And sven too :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

I like Elsa too…she is amazing! Isn’t she

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.