I need new stories to read 💕🥺

Hey y’all :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Before I get into it I just wanna say that this is NOT a r4r so i’m not wanting anything in return- just want new stories to read and to help authors out :two_hearts:.

I only have two requirements:

1.) It has to be in Limelight.

2.) There has to be full customization for the MC.

3.) This isn’t a requirement haha but bonus points if it’s in the Horror genre :smiling_imp:- been dying to read a good horror story but sadly there’s barely any new ones out there (not sure why), i’ve been on Episode for a year+ and the community horror genre section has had the same stories listed the entire time and i’ve pretty much read all of them. So bless my eyes with some new ones haha :weary:

Btw if you want me to leave feedback on your story let me know :two_hearts:

19 Likes

Hi! My story is Limelight and it has full CC for the MC and the LIs, I hope you’ll enjoy it :blob_hearts:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hey! My story is in Limelight Style and it has Full CC.
Story Title : Lies [6 Out Now]
Genre : Drama (+ Romance and mystery)
Style : Limelight
CC : Full CC for MC and LIs
Instagram : @/anustories
Description : Life hasn’t always been fair to you, but a surprise invitation to LA completely turns your life around. And now everything is perfect, or is it all just an illusion?
Cover :arrow_down:

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6061947893776384

3 Likes

Hi @Stephanie803! You can read mine! :smiley:
Story name:- DL: Heroes of the world
Synopsis (Description):- A teacher by morning, a superhero by night. Will you be able to save the world without getting identified? Or will your identity be disclosed?
CC,LL
Genre:- Adventure
Story cover:-

Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6589580190613504
My IG:- epiwriter_m.r._16

2 Likes

Hey, hope you are well, you can read my story, if you want as it is Limelight!
MC have full cc except hairs and one LI has full cc and other have limited, but It would mean alot if you check it out.
Title: Deranged
Genre: Romance /Fantasy
Author : Bhargavi
Ig: @bhargu_creates
Episodes: 15 ongoing
Description: Shaina was just an ordinary high school girl until one day when she lost her father in a car accident and was turned into vampire by a hot mysterious guy Art Scenes
Story link
Cover :

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread :green_heart:

:fire:Title: What Women Want [4 out now!]
:fire:Description: You left what you used to do to forget your tragic past. But, what if one day the one you left behind needed you back? Would you come back? [F MC/F LI/LIM CC/LGBTQ/MINI GAMES]
:fire:Genre: LGBTQ+, Action, & Romance
:fire:Author: Emerald
:fire:No. of Episodes: Three
:fire:Instagram: for sneak peeks and teasers follow my account @emerald.epi :green_heart:
:fire:Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5661398687481856

3 Likes

Hi, Stephanie803 :white_heart:
Thank you so much for this thread :blush: My story is meet your requirements :sparkles: I hope you like it :sparkles:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate [New Version]
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 4 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Description:
On a bright morning, when you wake up, you find yourself in the body of a celebrity you HATE the most. What happens to you? What will you do when this happens? Let’s find out!
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

3 Likes

Hey, maybe you’d like to read my story. It’s in Limelight and has full CC for the MC and the LI.

DL: Enchant My Heart
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 8 (more coming soon)
Description: Leslie is working day and night to become an honorable member of her coven. Will she be able to prove her skills or will her love life end up being her downfall?
Choices matter - Point System

2 Likes

Hi, this is my story and thank you doing this. My story is in Limelight and Full CC for both as well.

Story : Love is Indescribable
Genre: Romance
Description:
Hazel bags a job under another name as a favor, what she wasn’t prepared for was falling for her boss, who also despises being lied. What will happen when he finds out? LL, Full CC
Link:

Style: LL
Cover :

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this :heartpulse: I hope you’ll check out mine!
TITLE: Our little secret

GENRE: Mystery/Drama

DESCRIPTION: What could be better than meeting five close friends at a student party? Such events are extremely rare. However, things don’t get so rosy when a dead girl is found in the house. Who is behind this and what is the little secret of each of them?

•Full CC

•Sounds & Music

•Point System, Choices matter, Mini games

My ig: @epi.ksu

2 Likes

thanks for this thread, this is my story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
also, i would love some feedback, if you have the time for it :hearts:

Story details:
60 MINUTES AHEAD by Anna
Episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Genre: Adventure
You volunteer to be the first human to test time travel, going only an hour forward with time. But when you leave travel pod, all other humans are gone. (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5951939237445632
Cover:

2 Likes

Hey there! Here are mine:

Woman’s History Month Shelf 2020

Title: Lost Half
Description: It’s the year 2132 and you live in a female world. What happens when you discover a longt extinct species, the “man”?
Genre: Science Fiction/Mystery
Extras: advanced directing, full CC for MC and 2 love interests, mini games, choices matter

April’s Editors Picks 2021

Title: Better Off Gone
Description: Running from a kidnapper Maya comes back home, but suddenly it doesn’t seem so safe anymore. In a town full of secrets, maybe she’d be better off gone…
Genre: Mystery/Crime
Extras: Full CC for MC (optional for family) and 3 love interests (lesbian option), choices matter

3 Likes

Thanks for this! Here’s my newest story.And it contains Full CC for the MC and LI :slight_smile:

Story: A Dozen + One
Author: Giulianna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Current Episodes: 6
Description: Trying to take care of eleven people plus himself in one house is an easy job… right? But what will happen when Derek Roberts gets Tracey Donovan to move in with him too? | CC |
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073379024601088

1 Like

Hey Stephanie803,

Thank you for this thread. Please, read my stories ‘For HIS Sake’, ‘Bounded Minds’ LL and INK and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Links Bounded Minds:

Covers Bounded Minds:

Description: You are a 17 years old girl with a lot of dreams about a male-version of you… During the research of who this boy can be, you find out some secrets… Choices from ep 7, LGBTQ+, ltd CC

:point_right: :point_right: NEW first 7 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’
Author: AngelWings
Instagram: @angelwings_1983
Genre: LGBTQ+
Episodes: 21 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI… :wink: 18+ Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:
Small cover FHS

Happy reading!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Thanks so much to everyone who recommended stories so far! Got them all added to my favorites list- will let you know when I get done reading them :hugs:

1 Like

If you dig lighthearted stories, perhaps you can try mine! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Treasure In You

Author: L.Q. Walter

Instagram: @lqwalter.episode

Genre: Adventure/Romance

Chapters: 11 (more coming soon)

Style: Limelight

Description: After discovering an old diary she believes will lead her to the location of a long lost treasure, she teams with an unlikely ally: a notorious playboy who is nothing but trouble!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5342141547216896

Cover:

1 Like

Hey there,

My new story is “Twice In A Lifetime” which is a sequel/spinoff of my first story “Unexpected Perfection”. I hope you enjoy it!

CC : Yes
Description : For Everly and Lucas it was love at first sight. When she wakes up from a coma with no memory of him, will he succeed in making her fall in love with him once again?
Genre : Romance
Art Scenes : Yes
Choices : Choices Matter, Points System
Gems : Top Up Points and Support the Author, Unlock Bonus Scenes if Points Insufficient
Episodes Published : 4
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5620845432537088

Copy of Twice In A Lifetime-2

2 Likes

Title The vampire prince
Author Jojo
Genre Romance /Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 39 Completed
Description You decide to start a new life after a terrible break up. You have a steamy encounter with a mysterious stranger. Will you discover who he really is?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6709666349645824

Feel free to check out my other story that has full CC. :blush:

1 Like

I just got done reading it :slightly_smiling_face:

I love that the MC is in a position of power (in stories it’s always the men who are and the women are always the weak nobodies :neutral_face:) so it’s a really nice change, i’m 100% team Alex he’s my precious little cinnamon roll :heart_eyes::two_hearts::pleading_face: but I can’t stand Jay he annoys me :joy:, i’m not a fan of the drama genre (it always puts me on edge and stresses me out tbh haha) because most of the time it doesn’t serve a purpose and it’s just drama for the sake of drama and for story filler (meaning it can easily be resolved and is unrealistic even for fiction standards) but I feel like you did a good job at making it work here because it’s realistic, develops the characters and flows :slightly_smiling_face:, love that we get choices and have a point system, love that you let us buy points (I spent like 100 gems so far on bonus points with Alex and bonus scenes with him since we don’t get many interactions with him :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:), like that your bonus scenes are cheap (most of the time they’re like 15 gems haha), the cover is beautiful, the story is well written, the story concept is unique haven’t read anything else like it and all in all I really enjoyed this story :heart: Tbh the only complaints I have with it is with Minjae and Addison’s romance- it’s nothing personal but I don’t like side character romances in stories because I feel like it takes away from my MC’s romance with her love interests (ain’t exactly special if everyone and their momma is experiencing it in a story haha) and this might make me sound conceited but I want my MC to be the only one who gets attention and the only one who experiences romance and I don’t want no female side characters stealing my MC’s thunder sorry not sorry :smirk: haha and my second complaint is that we don’t get to see Alex much but you said in the beginning that he’s not the main love interest so I understand :slightly_smiling_face:.

But thank you for recommending it! Love your story and I really enjoyed reading it :two_hearts: Can’t wait until you release more chapters :relaxed:. Btw I hope you didn’t get offended by things I didn’t like it’s just my personal opinion and didn’t make the story any less enjoyable :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes