I need new stories to read šŸ’•šŸ„ŗ

If you still need oneā€¦ You can read this. Destined Vampires. It has 3 chapters for nowā€¦

1 Like

Here is my story. You could check it out if you want! And I would appericate feedback too! :blob_hearts:

• Title: My Protector
  • Genre: Action (Also includes romance, drama, and mystery)
  • Style: LL
  • Description: After discovering your familyā€™s secret, you fled to NYC. Until you met him, whoā€™s willing to protect you. Will you uncover the truth of your familyā€™s secret and fall in love?
  • Chapters: 5 (More Coming Soon)
  • Instagram: @storiesbybless
  • Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5677298753404928

Some Important Features Included:

• Art Scene (s)
  • Full CC
  • Different POVā€™s
  • Advanced Directing
  • Sounds/ Music

Cover:

1 Like

Thank you so much for offering to read a few! Just some shameless self promo :pleading_face::heart: I have recently published my entry, DL: Arrhythmia and itā€™s now live on the app!

Description: ā€œYouā€™re deliciously cunning - a warrior with unrivaled finesse - but carry a burden barricaded by your dark, vulnerable past. Dr. Takeda will offer you a cure - after you undress.ā€

Genre: Action/Drama

1 MC (female only) - FULL CC

3 LI Male (female routes AFTER shelf due to incompletion) - 1 Full CC, one limited, one no CC

LGBTQ+ characters (unplayable)

Trailer, CLICK HERE!

Story link, CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Hey love!!! Thank you so much for your comments :blob_hearts: Iā€™m so happy that you love Alex as much as I do, he really is a precious cutie and donā€™t worry because starting season 1 (around chapter 20) youā€™ll get a lot more time with him since youā€™ll have more romantic choices so youā€™ll get to choose if you want them with Jay or with him. As for Min and Addi, I understand not wanting to share the spotlight haha but their romance is there for a reason to show a bit of our MCā€™s past too since itā€™s tied to Minjae! Thank you for reading and looking forward to what youā€™ll think of later chapters (and ofc super appreciate the gem support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

1 Like

I actually found your story a few weeks ago and binged all the chapters that are out- itā€™s easily one of my favorite stories :heart_eyes: Love it :heart:

1 Like

Awh youā€™re very welcome! :blush:

Thanks for this thread DM for r4r :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is mine
Title: Behind the wind
Genre: Thriller

Description : A 26yrs old lady got into a terrible accident and was in coma for 5yrs upon waking she found out she is able to see and communicate with spirits, will she ever find peace.

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4824179999965184

1 Like

Omg tysm :scream::see_no_evil::heart: Iā€™m honored :sob: so glad you enjoyed it enough to binge!

1 Like

I actually came across your story a while back and read it haha really enjoyed it no complaints- loved the new chapters btw :blush: Thanks for recommending it! :heart:

Awh youā€™re welcome :two_hearts: And no iā€™m honored canā€™t believe the author of one of my favorite stories asked me to read their story haha :pleading_face:

1 Like

Oh you know me just shamelessly promoting ha ha šŸ„²šŸ„²ā¤ļø

1 Like

I just got done readin your story hunn :blush:

I think itā€™s really cute, itā€™s funny, it gives me slice of life vibes, you did a great job with the writting, iā€™m not sure if you did this intentionally or not but I liked that you had MC wearing normal clothing with just a cape and a mask as her superhero outfit (in other stories/movies etc superheroes and supervillains always wear blatant outfits which realistically speaking is kinda dumb when you think about it haha cause if you wanna hide your identity wouldnā€™t it make much more sense to wear something more subdued then to wear something that screams ā€œHEY Iā€™M A SUPERHERO/SUPERVILLIAN PLEASE NOTICE ME!ā€ :joy:) and I enjoyed it but I have a suggestion- maybe add more background characters and other things to scenes in public places? Usually itā€™s only the background, MC and sometimes who sheā€™s interacting with showing up but nothing else going on so I feel like if you were to add more to that itā€™d liven it up and help readers get more invested into the stories world :slightly_smiling_face: Side note I really wanna see what Magicial looks like under that mask itā€™s been buggin me :eyes::joy:

But thank you for recommending it, I really enjoyed it and iā€™ll deff be on the lookout for more chapters :heart: Also I hope I didnā€™t offend you with what I said honestly was just trying to help.

1 Like

I actually read your story a while back hunn haha liked it :two_hearts: thanks for recomending it tho! :slightly_smiling_face: And youā€™re welcome glad I can help authors out and of course get new stories to read :smirk::joy:

So my story isnā€™t horror lol, but hopefully youā€™ll like it lol,
Title: The Stowaway
Description: Jewel undertakes an important mission after her Paā€™s death, will she succeed? Or will pirates who caused her pain be her undoing? (CC, 1LI, Choices)
Author name; Missy
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Instagram: @storiesbymissy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5758627669016576
Cover:

1 Like

Haha being horror isnā€™t a requirement just for bonus points :joy: But thanks for reccomending it got it added to my favs and iā€™ll let you know when iā€™m done readin it :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for this threadā¤. Hereā€™s my story
Title: Against All Odds
Author : Junaha
Instagram: @misfit.writes
Genre: Romance/Drama
Episode: 23 released
Style: Limelight
Love interest: 1
Description : August has been running away from her tragic past all her life. What will happen when her first and only love reappears in her life and she is forced to work under him? Will broken hearts be mended or will they be broken even more?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6201164585172992

Stay safe and do let me know if you like itšŸ’ž

2 Likes

hey! feel free to check out my friend stories ļ½„į“—ļ½„

as I remember Dangerously Powerful have full CC on MC (expect eye colour I think) and LI but I donā€™t remember about Spare A Minute, for sure it has CC.

Title : Dangerously Powerful
Author : Karla
Author Instagram : @epi.author.karla
Genre : Fantasy
Description : Brooke and her friends never had a normal life. They escaped and try to live normally, but what if they donā€™t know how. Will someone show them? Or will their past catch up to them?

Title : Spare A Minute
Author : Karla
Author Instagram : @epi.author.karla
Genre : Drama
Description : Imelda was born to lead and take control. But someone doesnā€™t think so. Will she be able to change the minds of others? Or will they not give her the of day to prove herself?

1 Like

Iā€™m reading your story now hunn :blush: Just wanted to let you know now incase I forgot by the time I got done reading it all haha but thereā€™s an error- when MC first changes into a vampire (her teeth showing red eyes) in the very next scene when sheā€™s back to her human form her lips change to a different lip shape then what I picked for her in customization, not sure exactly when in the story it happens but itā€™s the very first time we see MC as a full vampire. Iā€™m on chapter 5 and so far the lips havenā€™t changed back on their own and we havenā€™t been given a chance to recustomize her so we can change the lips back. Ainā€™t a huge deal to me but wanted to let you know just incase :slightly_smiling_face: Btw I really like the story so far :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Title - Serial Interest

Genre - um, multiple? :sweat_smile: itā€™s mystery/suspense, romance and drama with some comedy sprinkled in there.

Description - Thereā€™s a serial killer stalking your town. Itā€™s your job to find him faster than he can kill again. However, things get complicated when bizarre stuff starts happening to you. Is it all connected? What if he is closer than you know and aims his sights on you first?

ā€¢Limelight
ā€¢Full CC for the MC & the LI
ā€¢Point system for multiple characters
ā€¢No gem choices (except optional STA)
ā€¢[Mature themes & strong language]

Iā€™m reading Serial Interest 8 :star2:. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5640824553144320

2 Likes

Hi! Thank you for this thread. My story The Heir, is LL and
has full CC for the MC and LI.

Title : The Heir
Description Having witnessed your motherā€™s murder, you are determined to find out why. Will you find love along the way, or will it all be too much? (Choices Matter and Choose your LI)
Genre Drama/Romance
Episodes 6 episodes and more to come!

I hope you enjoy!

1 Like