I need of a writing partner

Hey, I’ve done this before but nothing got done. But I think this would be a great experience. I have a hard time with follow through. And I was hoping I could find someone good with overlays. If you aren’t it really doesn’t matter. I can make the cover, splashes, art scenes, whatever needs to be done. We could start fresh, or continue one of my many incomplete stories. I am cooperative, flexible, and good with time. Please consider, thanks. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

If you haven’t found anyone, i can :grinning: <3

Great. Do you have an Instagram?

Yes. @writtenbystev

Do actually want to be in a writing group. (Just me and one other)

I’m not sure if i understand what you mean, i would like to write a story with you. As a writing group with you :sweat_smile:

Well, I offered someone to be a writing partner, and they finally responded. I was just wondering if you wanted to write with me, and another episode writer? Sorry for confusing you.

I would love to :smile: No problem

Hey, the other writer is making a group chat for us to talk together about the story. (Just letting you know)

Hey! I just cleared my LSAT and I know I am going to get a lot of academic assignments and work in future. I am saving this post so that I don’t have to hustle much in future for such services. I’ll keep it at my arm’s length so that I don’t waste time then.

I’m looking for someone to write a story with, are you still looking?