I need opinions and help about my drawings

Hey guys so recently i started to draw outfits but only as suggestions for the episode team but now i love doing it (and they are still suggestions) but i am not satisfied with the results.So I wanted to ask about honest opinions and what I can do better and how cause i am new to this. And would you want to wear them,
These are the outfits I made so far:

4 Likes

They’re super cute! I love the trend outfits especially! Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

they look great!! what app do you use?

2 Likes

They are so beautiful :heart::heart: You are really good at it :heart: I hope that episode will see them and me,e such clothes. Well done :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

omg wow you drew these? i thought they were actual epy outfits!! youre so talented :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I use ibis paint and thank you💕

1 Like

Thank you so much💕

Thank youuu :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Thank youuu :two_hearts::two_hearts:

I really like the trend outfit, it would also be so cute in pink :heart_eyes:. Love the options

3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts: good idea :heart_eyes:

Hey you said you would love it if the trend outfit would be in pink and i have no inspiration so i wanted to do it which outfit do you mean cause i have many trend outfits :joy: and do you mean pink or like rosa / pink pastell

This one in pastel pink :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Will do :joy::two_hearts:

Yaaaay, I can’t wait to see it :blush:

1 Like

Also the pants or only the top?

The pants too, everything pink :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you think about it?
I did one with pink pants and one with black

1 Like

Hey guys so I got really sweet comments about my drawings (which I’m very thankful for) but does someone can tell me what I can do better cause i am not satisfied with the outfits but i dont know how to do it