I need outfits for limelight characters

Hey!!!
Hello everyone,
Actually I’m writing a story and I need these kinds of outfits please help me

and need an good outfits for fair gangsters and a pregnant lady!!!

1 Like

Don’t mind about jewellery and pose ,only these outfits required

1 Like

People would need to know this… ink or limelight?

1 Like

Limelight

1 Like

I can give you gangster and pregnant outfits if its limelight, there is a blue one of the first pic, also if its limelight

1 Like

Okay then … please start making and thanks alot…

1 Like

Ok so both pictures there isn’t any outfits, the first one there is a top called kurta

1 Like

Are you wanting the pregnant lady to look a particular way or are you happy that I just use a character to model the maternity wear?

Yaaaa…you use character

2 Likes

Kurtis look long right but this is looking like a t-shirt…
Please tell me where you download png …in which website

1 Like

We can’t make outfits only use the outfits that are on the portal, if you want certain outfits you have to make it a suggestion for the Episode team to make. That top I showed you is on the outfit section of the portal, same with me making the gangster and pregnant lady. I can continue to show you outfits but if it is because you don’t like what is on offer then I cant help you. Members are only allowed to make backgrounds and overlays, we don’t have access to assets which are outfits and character features.

1 Like

But you can make outfit for gangsters and pregnant lady

1 Like

Only from what Episode has provided, so I can show you suggestions, have you seen the maternity wear yourself?

Noooooo… I have not seen it

1 Like

I suggest you do, just get one of your characters then click ‘new outfit’ then type maternity and you will find a selection of outfits

Fine…
So you will make gangsters outfits right I need 5 different styles

1 Like

Ok just so you know it will be the same deal, from same area but male clothes.

OK thanks alot for giving nice suggestions

1 Like

But how can I get outfit which are in top

1 Like

This is one

I found something that might resemble the top pic.

1 Like