I need overalll helppa

This will sound kinda dumb but. in my story my mc has a roomate (whos a guy) and he makes fun of her (as a joke) and i make her have red blush becasue shes embarassed
Does this make the reader think hes flirting
or that she is like “flirting” back because shes blushing red?
because i dont want the roommate to be a love interest. i want him to just be her genuine friend.

I want her to blush pink at things her LI says?
Will this confuse the reader and make the reader think she likes her roommate ?

You can have her blush, but instead of using the blush animation you can just make her cheeks really red, and give her an embarrassed animation. You can use a blush overlay to do this

2 Likes

You can try to cleaify their relationship, because some might

Yea, I agree

Ah yes im already doing the overlay. But what if i also make her blush at the things the LI says? will it not seem like she likes him in a way? and yes im making her cheeks red it just looks like blush

I think maybe use the flirting animations when she’s talking to the LI, but avoid using them for her friend
react_startled_embarrassed with the blush overlay is something you can use for both friend or LI. flirt_coy is something that should probably only be used when she’s talking to the LI… sorry if I’m talking too much

Okay thank u so much :))))

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.