I need overlay art!

Looking for some overlay arts for my story…

I need:

~Dark auror’s/Black magic particles and creatures that are black… (For Shawn the one bonded to the death Gem)

~Dragons and green magic particles (For Dragon the one bonded to the Dragon gem)

~Animals and white magic particles (For ani the one bonded to the Animal gem)

~Pink magic particles and little emotive things Thex can control emotions so I would like it if he could have it so a little emoji or something could appear in his magic particles (For Thex the one bonded to the Emotions Gem)

~Orange magic particles and any little things that can represent healing (For Borina the one bonded to the Healers gem)

~Purple magic particles and little clocks and sparkles and stuff that represents time (For Fate the one bonded to the timekeepers stone… MOST RARE GEM)

~Water, Waves, Splashes… And other watery stuff as well as a blue magic particle (For droplet the one bonded to the Ocean gem)

~Gold magic particles and things that represent enchanted foresty stuff (For star A crazy queen of the enchanted grotto’s who is bonded to the Enchanted gem)

~Red magic particles and things that represent fire (For Crimson the one bonded to the Fire gem)

~Rainbow magic particles and things that symbolise luck (For igbar the one bonded to Luck and flight gems)

I also need some pretty colourful Gems… The gems must be glowy and pretty and have the colours of the magic particles for each
And finally I need burn marks… for when they get burned by a dragon