I need physical health related advice

I have been having a problem for the past few months where if I don’t eat right before I go to sleep I can barely get up in the morning. Usually I would just deal with it but today I woke up incredibly dehidrated and it actually took me 2 hours to just find the strenght to get up and drink some water(I had also eaten an hour before going to bed), so I don’t really know if I can just let it be anymore. If anyone here is more educated on health related topics, please tell me what I should do, if this is a serious issue, if I should just sleep less or if I should talk to a doctor. All advice would be apreciated

1 Like

I’m not a professional at all but I really think dinner is very important. You should quit eating garbage food before bed, especially an hour before going to bed!
Also, it’s a good idea to keep a glass of water next to you at all time! 8 glasses of water a day is the right amount, and it’s really important to get those 8 glasses or more
Try it for a week or two and see if it makes a difference :heart: wish you all the best

2 Likes

Thank you for the advice. Will definitely take it into consideration :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you get better soon :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

I get that sometimes! I have a rule of not eating/drinking dairy products after 8pm which has helped a bit. I also keep a bottle of water on my bed next to me so that when I wake up, I can just lie there and sip I’m so clumsy so I use a bottle so that I don’t spill it everywhere until at least half of it has gone.

If you feel the need to eat something before sleeping (I do a lot of the time) then maybe try eating more plain food? (E.g/ A plain roll - like a burger bun, a plain sausage roll/bun thingy or just some bread)

I’m not a professional, this is just what works for me!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.