I need plot ideas

What is my story about?
My main character, Zara’s father has never been around after the assassination of his wife. Zara thinks that the assassination happened because of his father’s job as a prosecutor. But there’s more to it. She loses herself after her mom dies and after all of the trouble she caused her dad decides to send her to a boarding school, she arrives there 3 months before, for the summer and my story will be about events that took place in these 3months. She’ll befriend different people there, make enemies, go to parties, swimming etc.

But I also need some mystery in this story, maybe someone will try to blackmail/hurt Zara and her family??? But I can’t find a motive for that… Do you have any ideas? I seriously need some help. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

The blackmail could be in relation to the reason of the assassination, just make sure you don’t throw it in there so it’s there, make it realate to some part of the plot.

2 Likes

This might sound twisted and/or cliche, but maybe the person who assassinated MC’s mom did it because MC’s dad put their friend/family member behind bars as a prosecutor, and now the assassin’s kid is going to boarding school with MC.

2 Likes

Yes I was also thinking about doing that, thank you

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Ideas…
If you have a LI-he/she can have a ex that is jealous and stuff the ex might kidnap Zara
The person who has assassinated his wife will not stop until Zara dad suffers so he is out to kill you
The LI might have something to do with the assassination of Zara dad wife - but maybe make it a misunderstanding

2 Likes

I have a google form to help people with their plots. I can send it to you and help you with your story <3

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll consider this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sure! Why not?

2 Likes

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oac1uurrGM8izRET0ME20rcftmZYZ376B0NRsFSXeW4/prefill

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.