'i need plot twist ideas 😗

what would be a good uncommon plot twist thatd happen in an assassin story thatd change almost everything ?

1 Like

Is it a love story? Like does she or he fall in love

1 Like

no romance, its action/comedy

1 Like

The person she is trying to assassinate is actually one of her closest family members

1 Like

ive thought of that but i feel like its too expected idk

1 Like

Maybe the assassin can have a hit/bounty on their head? I wouldn’t say this uncommon, but it’s a nice twist.

3 Likes

id consider that but the thing is- there’s abt 9 mc’s thatre all assassins-

1 Like

Hmm, interesting, what if you make one of the nine assassins be the reason why one of them has a hit on their head? Maybe one of them got in the way of something they were doing or since you mentioned comedy, the bounty could be a joke gone wrong.

Someone put it on the dark web “if someone kills this person on sight, you’ll get 50 million,” but it was meant to be a joke, but because it’s the dark web someone is really after them messing up their missions.

Lol, idk, but that was fun to write. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

bro- TYYY

what do you think would be a good desc for that?

1 Like

Are they assassins for a certain cause and thinking they’re doing the right thing?

If so, it would be interesting if what we consider as “good” later in the story appears to be really bad/damaging so that the assassins have to question what they are doing. (Maybe cliche haha)

1 Like

most of them are assassins for a certain cause, do you want the reasons why each of them became an assassin?

Sure! And who is the MC? All nine?

1 Like

Hahaha, no problem! I wish I could help, but I am terrible at descriptions :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I think you should explain the plot before you ask for ideas on how to twist it?

2 Likes

yup, all nine.

Athena Elyssa Sanchez and Everett Adair Sanchez- they used to be in a gang but they got caught n instead of jus killing people for no reason, they thought itd b better if they did it if the person did something bad

Kairo Dawson Zahnt- his sister is a cop, he became an assassin because his dad used to be an assassin too n died on the job but his sister is covering for him, he also used to be an underground fighter

Kamilah De Luca (she’s the most important out of the 9) - she became an assassin because her mom died on the job too n she wanted to b like her n her dad is the Dean’s assistant

Levi Huxley- he started off as just a fitness trainer for assassins but eventually became one

Marco Ortega n Milan Ortega- they jus thought they had enough smarts n balls to do it so they just went for it, marco specializes in hacking n techy stuff like locating stuff thats hard to locate n hack into specific thingss n milan specializes in weapons

Yara Knox- she used to b a shooting trainer for the police academy but one time she got kinda outta hand n had a breakdown n accidentally shot a police so that kinda fucked her up but theres no specific reason she became an assassin

Diana Arrsen- teenage pregnancy, her kid got shot when her kid was 5 n she just wanted revenge n she thought the safest way in hopes to ffind the killer was ig becoming as assassin

1 Like

thats the thing, i havent really figured out a final plot, i might (i need to tweak it cus i have to have an original idea) have @LiyahxWrites’s idea as a plot then have something else as a plot twist

2 Likes

Holy shit, you have nine MCs, of course you’re stuck, that is really ambitious. You basically need nine separate plot lines, are you sure you want that many?

1 Like

Interesting! I’ll try think about something, but will be absent for a while to study.

(And the idea @LiyahxWrites had sounds good!)

2 Likes

yup- i tweaked the plot aaliyah had n this is the plot im sTicKInG to:

so basically, what she said abt the bounty stuff but its placed only on one assassin’s head so the other 8 are kinda acting as her bodyguards now-

1 Like

thank youu!