I need seriously help with remembering choices!

Heyyy, so i really need help with my story , I am trying to set up a scene where the reader can choose between a love interest and when they do, the ‘choice’ will appear. How can i continue my story with the readers choice and code it, this is my attempt and can’t figure out whats wrong and fix it. Thank youu!

1 Like

You’re going to have to make two completely different scenes to let your reader choose his/her love interest. You will need to do something like this:

choice
“Female” {
gain chose_female
} “Male” {
gain chose_male
}

if(chose_female){
(And then write your entire story plot for that episode here with the female love interest…)

} elif(chose_male){
(And then write your entire story plot for that episode here with the male love interest…)

}

NARRATOR
To be continued…

I hope this helped! :blush:

2 Likes

Hey , you forgot to write on the same line the male option, when you type a choice you need to keep the original format of the script

choice

“First option” {
what you wanna write in here
} “Second option” {
What you wanna write in here
}

1 Like

thank youu, i will try to fix it

1 Like

Thanks for the fast reply :laughing: , I will definitely try yours :slightly_smiling_face:
So if i want to continue the story with the readers choice do i type
if(chose_female){
and
} elif(chose_male){
every time?

At the first episode, you put the choice in, but starting from the second episode, you just put:

if(chose_female){
(And then write your entire story plot for that episode here with the female love interest…)

} elif(chose_male){
(And then write your entire story plot for that episode here with the male love interest…)

}

This only. You’ll have to repeat the same scenes w/different love interests…
Good luck! And ask me more questions if you have more! :blush:

1 Like

:relaxed: I really appreciate your help, you really save my behind with the first one, :rofl: so if i want to give the reader the choice to customize the previous interest choice, what do i write?

NARRATOR
would you like to customize?

choice
“yes”{?
}
“no”{?
}

1 Like

Do you mean you want to customize their facial features?

If so, I would recommend you going to Dara Amarie’s site for customization.

Or did you mean sth else? :sweat_smile:

i mean in like just clothes :sweat_smile:

Oh I see…

When on the second episode, you want to change your love interest’s clothes, you’d have to do this.

if(chose_female){
(female love interest clothes choice here)
choice “pink” {
@/femalecharacter changes into…
} “purple” {
@/femalecharacter changes into…

} elif(chose_male){
(male love interest clothes here)
choice “pink” {
@/malecharacter changes into…
} “purple” {
@/malecharacter changes into…

}

You would have to do sth like this, alongside w/other choices. :wink:

1 Like

Yes, omg ty ty thankkk you so much! :rofl: iv been trying to look for this everywhere
:laughing: i think i’m good now. -thanks again

1 Like

No problem! :joy: :joy: :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.