I need some advice about moving in another country

I live in Italy, but I’m alf German. Things are not so good in my family so my mother decided to move back to Germany. At first I thought she was not serious, but now she sent her curriculum and everything and she managed to get an interview with her previous job. I have everything here, especially my boyfriend that I can’t leave… and also I’m scared, I don’t know German language, and what I’m gonna do with my studies (I would like to study Italian literature). I’m 18 so I could stay here but I can’t, my little bro is like a son to me and I can’t live without him and also I can’t abandon my family, also I would have a better future in Germany…
What would you do? I feel like in an episode story lol

5 Likes

I think you should stay. but most importantly you should sit down and talk with your mom about this. say that she does not think about you at all or your brother. that moving will be selfish of her.

also German is a hard language to learn I had it five years in school and can barely remember five words.

if you need to talk you are welcome to write to me. I kinda can understand. when I was 14 I was forced to move to the other end of the country I lived in. and in with my mom’s new boyfriend(and was a giant jerk)

2 Likes

Io sinceramente andrei in Germania,lo so che sarà difficile all’inizio anche imparare il tedesco e ambientarti.
Ma in Germania ci sono più opportunità,in Italia è molto difficile trovare lavoro

1 Like

The thing is that my mother wants to go away to give me and my brothers a better future… she’s kind right, I just don’t want to lose my bf and I’m very scared…

Thank you❤

1 Like

Eh lo so… perciò voglio andarci, però al tempo stesso non voglio lasciare il mio ragazzo e ho paura di cominciare tutto da capo e non riuscirci.

1 Like

A me dispiacerebbe solo per la famiglia ,forse io non capisco cosa significa amare…
Senti il tuo cuore allora

1 Like

Vabeh la famiglia è l’ultimo problema perché alla fine la mia famiglia materna è tutta in Germania e con quella paterna i rapporti sono pessimi

1 Like

Ah non lo sapevo,mi dispiace:(

Io sinceramente andrei in Germania poi ci va anche il tuo fratellino

1 Like

@Ivyberg1 dagli anche tu un consiglio

If you need encourage, I can tell me moveing was properly the best my did for me. my step dad was jerk. but the school I came in help me so much. moveing can go bad and can go good. but no matter what it is a hard choice.

1 Like

Bring Google translate with you or learn German from Duolingo. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I’m already using duolingo :slight_smile: thank you

Thank you

I think you should move. Your 18 which is young so it would be nice to live somewhere else because many people don’t get this chance. And I understand the boyfriend thing but don’t let him hold you back. You need to think about you.

2 Likes

It’s the same thing he said to me.
Thank you♡

1 Like

You’re welcome :black_heart:

Hey, a native german Speaker here!
In my personal opinion, with 18 most People are too Young to live alone. However, I also understand what it feels like if you have to leave everyone behind.

In the end you should talk to your mom and see how this will work out. If you have questions about germany you can ask me anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you girl I’ll keep it in mind!:heart:

Make sure you’ve got capital.

1 Like