I need some artists!

Hello guys! I need some advise from Professional Artists or if you Draw. I really want to become better at drawing on technology because my life is on technology like ligit all my classes have something to do with Techno. I need someone em advice on how to

Bump!

@epsd.ama
@SilverStar
@AK16
@BrookieK

2 Likes

I don’t get what u wanna draw??
Do u want to draw devices? Or those words? Or Idk??

1 Like

I’ll help you. I consider myself professional because I’ve done commission art before :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol…

1 Like

No like tips on drawing Stuff

1 Like

Ooooh
So…
Picture what u wanna draw in your mind first
Then, try drawing it out
U can always use a stickman for the pose first if ya want, cuz that is easier and I have done that before loool
Then, just continue drawing till u make an outline
Fill in the main colours and shade, highlight, contour or whatever
And… Add a background if u want

Ok I’m done

1 Like

Do you need specific tips or just tips in general?

1 Like

Tips just for art. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Okay, I have a few.

• Everything is made up of shapes. If you can think of the general shape of something and draw it, Like a water bottle–it’s a cylinder that has some sort of a half circle on top, then another smaller cylinder for the neck and cap.
  • For lighting and shading, pick a certain light source. Having multiple is a bit more difficult, but it’s better than picking none at all and shading at random. You also could reference lighting sources and shading from real life objects or images.
  • Clothing. There are a lot of different types of clothing–Some that hang lose, some that cling to the body and all sorts. But, the clothing is on top of the skin, it isn’t part of it. So, be sure to reference images to see how they act against gravity. But, if you style isn’t realism, then don’t add as much wrinkles if it makes it look strange.
  • Hair is on the head, not part of it. Drawing the hairline before the hair is much easier to create a better looking drawing of the hair, and make it look more natural.

This is all I can think of right now, but I’ll add more later if I think of anything.

2 Likes