I need some background characters and story recommendations in ink!

I am writing a story and i need some background characters in ink and also story recommendations cause idk what to read lol comment down your deets or any stories that I can read

2 Likes

You can read my story.
Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime.
Genre : Action
Style: Ink
Chapters: 9 and ongoing
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880

1 Like

My Episode bae and I’s details are here!

Summary

1 Like

My story is an Ink story. It’s called Melody of Your Heartbeat!
My best friend @Uglygh0stt has an amazing, unique vampire story called Blind to Blood!
Tender Love by @iag1690 is a beautifully written page-turner!
Eternally 80s holds a special place in my heart! It’s a rom-com with a cute ghost LI.
Falling For Winter is the first story to ever make me cry.
And lastly, Reality by @amepisode is one of the most realistic, saddest, but most insightful stories I’ve ever read. Check this one out if you’re tired of the bad boy cliches!

4 Likes

Thank you my sweetie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What genre do you like?

1 Like
My deets

Story Recommendations:
-Racing hearts
-Ace of spades
-Framed

1 Like

Thanks boo.:heart:

profile ink

title: Pregnant by the bad pregnant robot(?)

description: Love , laughter and drama collide in this wacky adventure with little life lessons along the way. Will the ships survive? Or will you fail to take the crazy? (the plot is memes)

I have a story in Ink if you fancy giving it a try :kissing_heart:

Stay

Drama - Available in Ink & LL

Details

Description: She’s trying to move on but worried about never being able to forget. Can she learn to live again or will it always haunt her? Fresh starts & old faces, nothing’s ever simple!

CC: Yes! Limited for MC and LI’s but full CC for other supporting characters. (CC is optional too, if you prefer not to :kissing_heart:)

Chapters: 29 (ongoing).

Covers:

The links for all my stories is here -

For more details and sneak peeks, check out my Instagram :kissing_heart:@kiki.writes.things

1 Like

Here’s my ink story if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.

Insta- @gabi.episode

Link-

1 Like

Any genre is fine with me but I mostly like fantasy

1 Like