Pls add your -
Details
Name
Supernatural creatures you’d like to be

Extra deets about ur supernatural

I NEED MOSTLY BOYS

TYSM!

1 Like

Can I get some to you Sunday night? I’m on vacation and don’t have my computer sry

2 Likes

Ofc

1 Like

I mean is it 6 or more?? It’s okay if you can’t pay I’ll just require credit then and you to read 1 episode of my story that’s going to be published soon. Is that good?

1 Like

But I’m still trying learn how make story on episode by using I phone web browser even I’m not allow to use PCand sure I will read it :smile:

1 Like

If you have the app then you should be able to read it

1 Like

How many characters tho??

1 Like

7 or 8 btw what’s is your episode story name? To make that part where that dude walks in second time with his fans scene though( btw based on my wattpad fanfic)
Edit: I do have the app

Ok cool. Lol the story I’m asking you to read is already published on wattpad. I can do that as long as you do what I asked. Thank you!!

1 Like

Ok ty but what is your wattpad ( btw the story I’m doing is jeffy’s past and I’m trying make episode version of it thought)

1 Like

I started with episode instead of wattpad lol. My wattpad is tinyspider. Are you asking bc you want to read, and btw you can read episode OR wattpad OR both :green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

I will read both and your welcome

1 Like

Thanks so much!! It’s called The Fallen One on wattpad if you couldn’t find my account

1 Like

Btw what is your episode user so I read that to

1 Like

The story is only out on wattpad tho rn

1 Like

Nice I will follow that episode account of yours

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Np mine is emmawow12

1 Like

I followed you love