I need some backgrounds, cover art, and splashes for the story I'm currently writing-can someone either tell me how to make my own or make some for me!?!

I need some backgrounds, cover art, and splashes for the story I’m currently writing-can someone either tell me how to make my own or make some for me!?! I’m writing a story-but it’s my first one ever, I definitely need a cover, splashes would be awesome, and I need at least one new background… Hoping for some help!

1 Like

Episode Harmony

@epy.raven @midnightrain @minoru

2 Likes

I can do a splash!

1 Like

Hey, I would like a mature themes splash-not strong language, I’m wierd like that lol-but I would like one that had a bar type theme in the back if that could be possible, and then the same background with a ‘To be Continued’ in it, however you wanna word it.

1 Like

Can you send me the details of the cover you want?

1 Like

Hmm, honestly, idk, I mean, its like, a bar gameshow type thing where you follow the ‘bad girl’ as the main charecter-I dont have any special requests… other then its called ‘What happens in the bar, stays in the bar…’ It would be great if you could work off of that xD.

so you want a splash with a bar background and saying
" this story contain’s mature theme’s and stong language"
and “to be continued”
did i get it right? lol

Almost, not strong language, just mature themes XD

1 Like

Lol I can totally try but can you send me the details of the character(s) you want on your cover and the outfit(s) you want them to wear?

Well, its all cc, so just so long as theres only one girl in it xD outfits, hmm, irdc at all lol If its to much trouble then dont worry about it tho

1 Like

Lol Okay, I Can Do It I’m Currently Working On A Cover Right Now But I’ll Start Yours As Soon As I’m Done.

1 Like

Okay, Im in no rush-thanks

1 Like

I suppose what I said earlier isn’t true, I want the girl to be in something that says ‘bad girl’ but otherwise idc at all xD

1 Like
SPLASHES

OP1

OP2

OP3

I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! IF YOU WANNA CHANGE ANYTHING TELL ME! :heart:

Ok, those are perfect, ill definitely use OP3!! Can you do a ‘will be continued’? or ‘to be continued’? Also, how would you like to be credited in the story?

1 Like

Also, you spelled advised wrong, is it to hard for you to fix that?

nope sorry i will do it!
do you want a "will be conyinued with the same background?

casually had to look up what a bad girl looks like cause i only read fantasy XD.

I can help with backgrounds.