I need some backgrounds, cover art, and splashes for the story I'm currently writing-can someone either tell me how to make my own or make some for me!?!

xD Nice

That would be awesome! I mainly need a background that has like, something fun with the words ‘What Happens In The Bar, Stays In The Bar…’ written in black, yellow or maroon

It should be ready today

Well, I mean, dont spell continued like that xD but yeah, same background

1 Like
CORRECTED SPLASHES

OP2

OP3

I hope you like them :heart:
@Sheepy123

1 Like

That would be awesome! But there’s no rush if your busy.

Tysm!! I’ll use option 2! how would you like to be credited?

1 Like

as @Nataly Gomez
Thanxs!

SPLASH 2

OP1

OP2

I hope you like them!
if you wanna change anything tell me :heart:
@Sheepy123

1 Like

@Sheepy123

Cover (Click Me)

If You’d Like Anything Changed Let Me Know, Make Sure To Credit Episode Harmony [The.Harmonizing.Team] And I [MidnightRain].

Thank you so much! I’ll be sure to credit you!

1 Like

Ok, it’s mostly perfect, other then some things that I’m apparently picky about, sorry xD Firstly, its called ‘What happens in the bar, stays in the bar’ not 'What happens in A bar, stays in A bar… And secondly, could the girl on the cover be mocha skin toned and have a strawberry blond or black fishtail braid? If not it’s ok, but that my preference if it can… Thank you tho!

Yeah I Can Totally Do That, I Was Kinda Rushing With The Text Cause I Was Distracted With Fonts So I’ll Change It Rn For You.

Bar Background Request

Hm, sorry if I sound critical, but, first of all, how many zones are there? and secondly, would it be possible to have something brighter for the background itself?

And maybe bigger words? I’m using it as the backdrop that like, the host will stand in, like in Bad boy Bachelor, And Bad Boy Bachelor Island…

1 zone, wdym brighter?

Ok, the 1 zone is perfect, but, it seems idk… dark and gloomy, could you do something a little more happy seeming?

Ok.

Edit (Click me)

To Be Honest, I Like This Version Better, Let Me Know If You Want Anything Else Changed.

1 Like