I NEED SOME CHARACTERS (background and minor roles) OD

Hi, I created a lot of characters before, and maybe I could use some of them, but I think it would be fun to include some of yours.

I will list the roles down below (please check this post so you know which roles are available, I will be updating the post regularly):

1)Shopping assistant.

It can be from any gender, this person will help MC to pick some clothes.

2)A security guy that works at the club (minor role, will have few appearances in the story).

I need a male character for this scene.

You also need to include how you want to be credit and give me consent to use your character.

5 Likes

Credits: @giulianna_creates on Instagram :slight_smile:

Giulianna’s Traits: A bit bad around the edges, but will always have everyone’s back. Can be as sweet as candy, but if you make her mad in any way… WATCH OUT!
Bryce’s Traits: Without a doubt a bad boy, but will always have his loved ones back, can be a bit annoying to his girlfriend (AKA ME) sometimes, and when he pushes her buttons… HE BETTER WATCH OUT!

2 Likes

Which roles do you want for each character?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter to me :slight_smile: But I would like to have my Female CHAR as part of the girl group and the Male Char as her boyfriend

2 Likes

Great! Guilianna is going to be part of the group and her boyfriend will be the one convincing her to forgive MC (because she ruined the presentation). This will be their aesthetic for the outfits <3 :

I just need two more characters

2 Likes

:point_up:t2:!

3 Likes

Thank you for replying!!

I was afraid that someone would misinterpret this :(((

It’s sad to see that creeps are always ugly and weird… I’ve been harassed by conventionally attractive men :((

4 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree.

3 Likes

•Ruby’s style is more grudge mixed with edgy
Credit Instagram @ryder_epii

2 Likes

Which roles do you want?

1 Like

Feel free to use my characters:)
Give them whatever role you think fits best.

Characters

Character names:
Asher Griffin
Dragon Griffin

(If you want to use a more normal name for Dragon you can use Amber, you can give either of them another surname if you want, this is purely to make them married, authors can do some creative things with that:), you can give them any relation to each other (except siblings/cousins))

Details:

Personality:

Dragon- Stubborn, thoughtful, confident, determined, extremely sarcastic.

Asher-Sweet, confident, thoughtful, smart, funny.

Pronouns/sexuality:
Dragon-She/her, straight
Asher-He/him, straight

Favorite colors:

Dragon-Dark red&black

Asher-Black&Yellow

Feel free to change their outfits. I put their fav. colors there to have more of an idea what colors the outfits can contain (doesn’t just have to be it).

For credits: @dragon.epi on IG

Also tag me when the story is out, I would love to read it:)

3 Likes

Dragon is perfect for a singer!!! Thank you so much, she will be part of a girl group and she will appear a few times (minor roles). Are you ok with that?

3 Likes

Ofc:) good luck with your story

3 Likes

Thank you!!

I just need 1 more female character for that scene

2 Likes

This is the outfit that the girl group will use (every character will have a different skirt color)

Are you ok with that? @Dragon @giulianna_creates

2 Likes

Sure, just don’t give mine a color thats too light :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Any role is fine :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Please check the original post and tell me which role you want. <3

I updated it.

1 Like

They can be for whatever you need left.

They are all high trained assassins and are amazing at their job and they always know how to have a great time. But you could credit me on Instagram @/stella.episode1

I’m also making their LI character cards now, but it might take a little while within 2-4 hours I’ll send them here.

2 Likes

That’s alright with me :slight_smile:

1 Like