I need some characters!

So i am currently making a story called Elite Assassins where the main character Dakota turns 18 and has a choice to be either apart of the gang or be a assassin and when she choses to be an assassin she has to get trained and all that stuff but i couldn’t make any characters that are 100% original but Dakota and the love interest that i could make so i would give credit to you for the character you’ve made so all i need are friends and the people who are the rival gang and more and then you say if you want them to be in the gang/assassins, rival gang/assassins or friends/family and so thank you for your time to read this. (ink but could also use limelight for the limelight verison)

(if you want to make a family member for Dakota, here is what she looks like

I’ve got 2 for sure, but I can make more if you want

Is it Ink or LL?

ink

it doesnt matter for me!

Alright let me just make a ink version of them quickly and I’ll send you their deets

you could also do limelight

Oh okay well here are their limelight deets

My mc/myself

Female

Name: Ryn
Body: Neutral 03
Brow: Arched Natural (Black dark)
Hair: Short High ponytail (black dark)
Eyes: Deepset Almond (Brown pale)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Grecian soft
Lips: Full round flat top skin (Red garnet matte)
P.S: She pretty bada**

Ink

Assassin

Rival Gang

Rival Gang

Assassin

LL

Assassin

Rival Gang

Rival Gang

Assassin

do you have a instagram and/or a story that you would like me to see and tell people to read?

No credit needed :slight_smile:

Are you sure?

Yeah.

what are the ink deets?

my instagram is @epy.sg :relaxed:

Kaitie

Name: Kaitie
Body: Light
Brow: Seductive Round
Hair: Beach Wave Hair (Chestnut)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Blue)
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Elven
Lips: Classic (Crimson)

Tried to match my limelight character best I could to the point that I still liked the way she looked. If you think you could match better or want to change anything go ahead.

Ryn

Name: Ryn
Body: Olive
Brow: Defined Natural
Hair: High Ponytail (Black)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Toffee)
Face: Diamond Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (Crimson)

Again I tried my best to match the limelight to ink, but still to an appearance that I liked. If you want to change anything, go ahead.

do you have a instagram or a story that you would like me to shoutout?

Don’t have a story yet, but my instagram is @kaitie.episode

oh yeah,what do you want kaitie and ryn to be?

I would like Kaitie to be one of the friends, Ryns personality is pretty like kicka** and like that kinda thing, so it’s up to you.