I need some constructive criticism on art 🥴

Hi I’ve been editing since November of last year and I think it’s my first time coming out for some criticism :no_mouth: please give your honest opinion :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t Steal/Use/Edit/Trace/Etc I did work hard on these!

Non shameless promo: new instagram @episode.leslie

Please help me :pleading_face: I want to improve :joy:

15 Likes

u already know what i said

Ur art is literally perfect, the only thing I’d work on is the nose: This is how a better nose looks like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

well i mean… you’re a queen already and much much much much better than me. not but for real, your art is perfect, end of discussion.

but @Problematic_Patrick, i totally agree with you

4 Likes

Your art is extremely beautiful but maybe don’t use a black outline for the nose I guess :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

So I won’t go big, since I’m dming you most of it! I really LOVE your art! I think your style is unique and cute.

Few things:

1. You might want to shade more, cus some of them look a lil under shaded (skin)
  2. For the neptune, I can really see the shading on the hair so maybe make it more significant and detailed? Idk
  3. The Sofia edit, the hand is looking a little off but Idk why…
  4. For the limelight edit, the eyes look a bit small for some reason-
  5. Clothes could use a tad bit more shading

I like it other than that! :gift_heart::v:t4:

5 Likes

These are amazing! I would just work on the nose/ the contouring on the nose. You go a little shade heavy in some places, then in others, you need more. Also, in the third one, it kind of looks like her shirt is coming off of her :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

your tabs give me anxiety omg

4 Likes

It’s been worse :relieved:

3 Likes

It look honestly great but I’d agree just the nose… But I love your art

3 Likes

I hate having more than five tabs open. When I code, there’s like 20 tabs open and I can’t stand it

2 Likes

Your characters need a little more emotion, Love your art.

3 Likes

Haha :crazy_face: 25-35+ is normal for me

also imma stop don’t wanna steer too far off topic

2 Likes

I can tell. I was counting while you were replying

thats 34 tabs hon

me too lmao

2 Likes

I’d say facial expressions something I all so need to work on otherwise it looks great what do you use?

3 Likes

I’m working on it :rofl::heart: Thank you

Thank you so much :heart:

Tysm :sparkling_heart:

Thank you :joy::heart: I know I didn’t notice til I finished it

Got it, thank you so much! That’s something I believe i need to do better also :two_hearts: @amagic I made a typo on my last response so I edited, I meant I thought that’s something I needed to fix too :woozy_face::heart: Thank you Patrick for helping me and telling me :sob::rofl:

Thank you so much! And I switch off apps but 1, 2, and 4 were done on procreate I think and 3 was on IbisPaint X

Thank you so much to everyone else who commented :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

6 Likes

:blush:

1 Like

It’s okay when I saw it I was like and I oop- “But I love you and I wasn’t gonna start nothing” I thought of it as feedback.

1 Like

You should put another line underneath the collarbone line to bring out the chest. Then shade underneath that. Try to keep your eyes one eye apart, (imagine the same size eye in between both of the eyes. Shade a little bit above the eyebrows to bring out the emotions, other than that, you are great. As a matter of fact, I could use some constructive criticism from you myself.

1 Like

Thank you so much! This helps alot, if you do pls me and I’d be happy to help :rose:

My insta is almost the same as it is here, but with a zero at the end. I have some art there that I have posted, but it’s not that great.

1 Like