I Need Some Diverse Characters In My Story!

Hi there!

So I am writing a new story that I’m actually excited about. I don’t want to give too much away ( for the sake of not being copied ), but if you do need details about the story, I’ll be happy to share.

The problem with me is that all of my characters practically look the same since I like the way they look. But I would love to see some of your characters to include them in my story. The story is limelight, so if you do have a character that fits this description, please send details below! I most likely won’t keep the outfit that they’re wearing, since most of the people in the story wear uniforms at the school they go to, and I might change one or two things about the character’s looks, so you now know that. The name will almost certainly be kept. I just want my story to be diverse. Thank you if you do send character details! I’ll be sure to give you a link to the story I’m writing if I do decide to publish.

2 Likes

I can make a character for you

1 Like

Okay, thank you! Send the details once you’re done.

Okay! How many characters would you like me to make?

1 Like

Maybe two? I’d love more if you have the time, but that’s up to you! And if you do make two and you decide to use colored hair ( for example: pink, blue, green ) can you only do it on one character? The people at the school that the MC goes to are more ‘sophisticated’ I guess you could say.

I don’t know if these characters count as diverse or not lol

1 Like

They’re perfect! I’ll be sure to add them.

1 Like
LL

1 Like

1 Like

Hair: Shoulder braid (cool gray)

1 Like

CHARACTER (AMANDA)

Body: Neutral 02
Brow: Arched Natural (Light Brown)
Hair: Over Shoulder Braid (Platinum Blonde)
Eyes: Female Generic (Blue Green)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Beige Gold Matte)

OUTFIT

1 Like

Do you mind if I change their hair colors? They go to a very sophisticated school, I guess you could say.

Sure, it’s fine with me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sadly don’t have the details right now because I am on my phone right now and going to sleep soon, but those are some of characters and fill characters of my story. + all clothings are irrelevant, you can choose for yourself :slight_smile:

Screenshot_44 Screenshot_45 Screenshot_46

1 Like

Thank you! Can you send the details in the morning?

Character 1

15%20PM

Character 2

25%20PM

Character 3

34%20PM

if you’re still needing charaters

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

Sure! But possibly first after school :frowning:

1 Like