I need some drawing applications

can you suggest me some applications, programs to draw for cover and all

3 Likes

Ibis paint x, on mobile, works like a charm!

3 Likes

absolutely true, its the easiest to use on mobile

4 Likes

Procreate is really good but I’m still new to it lol
Ibis Paint x, Medibang, AutoDest Sketchbook are amazing also

3 Likes

can you guys tell me in a short way how to draw an episode character in those applications?
I downloaded Ibis Paint x once then i deleted it when I couldn’t understand and i dont now too

2 Likes

what I do is just edit the character

3 Likes

like add highlight or change the hair or eye tone

2 Likes

it just when i see drawnings only think comes to my mind that putting the character image background and drawing on it.
well not exactly on the image, image can be transparent or something

1 Like

Use Autodesk Sketchbook or ibis Paint X maybe

3 Likes

ah I see what you mean, well im not as experienced in drawing so I screenshot the character that I want to edit in which ever background it is settled in and just edit the characters features on the app

1 Like

i couldn’t again cause i dont know how exactly i need to draw

1 Like

Diffrent refrences for example of a refrence:

Import this photo wherever and look at the body structures it helps when it’s on it’s own layer then have another layer by itself with the image of the character (in the pose idle.) Turn off this layer and the other one then add another layer of the refrence in full on the canvas add a clean layer after takeing the other layer and turning down its clearness or whatever then lock that layer and go back in to the clan one and move it above the previous layer useing the pencil brush useing brown make a very ruff sketch of the refrence and useing black nake the shadow areas add another layer above this one and put the previous layer down with its clearness the lick it and go back up to your clean layer makein a clean outline useing dip pen hard and force fade then do the same process with a new layer and create the face and hair connecting and shadowing then add colors and what not. (Sorry if theirs spelling mistakes also I use ibis paint x and am a self tought artist heres some examples:

1 Like

Im a self taught artist on ibis paint and i recently had to transition from drawing on ipad to drawing on phone so if you want to pm me i can offer some advice❤
I actually only started digital art in January of this year

examples

These are ones ive done on ipad:

I havent yet completed on on phone but im in the process of completing one and can show you when its done if you would like.

1 Like

thank you guys i made some drawnings i’ll share one when i’m finished <3

thank you would be great taking some advice from you

See I also started yesterday on ibis paint and here it is

1 Like

I use Medibang on Ipad, personally. Imo, it’s easier because it lets me draw smaller details easier. :blush:

1 Like

İ’ll try that too

im goona ask one last question to you guys
how can i get a more clear picture of my characters

Use white backgrounds on the screenshots or use an ea like @/episode_amanda on instagram