I need some Episode stories to read: Part One

I will admit, I haven’t read Episode stories in a while. And by a while, I mean for at a least a year. In addition, none of the popular stories appeal to me. They’re not bad, I cannot judge that since I have not read them, but they just don’t seem to interest me.

I need y’all’s help! Can you guys post your stories here? I can even kindly criticize them, if you wish. If you’d like me to do that, just PM me to do so.

Now, I know that many people would come here and post their stories. This is why this post is a part one. When twenty five people post their twenty five stories, I will ask one of the administrators to close the post. If this post is closed, and you haven’t had the chance to post your story, don’t worry! There’ll be a part two of this post! :smiley:

I will read three chapters of your stories. If I really like them, I will continue on. Now then, post away!

• Brill
4 Likes

And the reason I would close the post after twenty five stories is because of organization and stuff. Plus, it’s easier to make sure I read them all.

Feel free to check mine out if you think it’ll interest you! :grin:

Title: Perfectly Aligned
Author: Baleigh Roberts
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6715283825033216

Here are mine! :blob_sun:
A Drama story ↯
Bad Behavior.
A Comedy story ↯
Sinful Desires.

I have two if you wanna check one out or both :eyes:

Deadly Secrets

Lost Summer Love

Here’s mine. I hope you give it a read.

• Story Name: Remnant Past
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters Released: 4
  • Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
  • Style: LL
  • Genre: Action
  • Cover:

Here’s mine ^^
Title: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

Hey there and thank you so much for this possibility!

Since I am actually revamping my first episodes (for the 23534545 times lol)

I would highly appreciate any feedback.

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

My story involves:

:anger: I have two MCs in my story - a female and a male one.
:anger: My story is about family love, cohesion, deep friendship and much chaos.
:anger: The relation between my twins is really strong, so I think this kinda makes this story unique in its own way.
:anger: I have a strong female MC; she doesn´t fall for any bad guy or boys treat her bad. since I tried to write a non-cliche story.
:anger: The whole story is a mix between mystery, Comedy and Drama; you can cry and laugh at the same time. :slight_smile:
:anger: Art scenes :slight_smile:

And if you are a fan of choices:
I also have a lot of choices, which matter and some of them don´t matter. I have timed choices as well, and the point system is used. <3

**CC is available but limited because of the art scenes (you can’t change skin tone, hair and eyes color) :hugs:

My details:
My Story:
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Genre: Adventure
Episodes : 13 (going on)
Style: Ink
Description:
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that’s what these twins are about. Will they master to face the intrigues, the chaos and mysteries together? Trouble ahead.
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]

Small Cover:

Large COVER:

1 Like

Here is my story if you want to check it out!

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure/Sci-fi with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 5 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - Will Lily be able to save the lives of herself and her people on a planet that was almost completely destroyed by an asteroid impact over 400 years ago? (Full CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, tappable overlays

I will read them all! We’re at nine stories, so far.

Title: Obsessed
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5364999360675840
Author: Kelisia Bailey
Description: I am working on the description but the main character goes to college and drama happens there.
Genre: Drama
instagram: Lisibailey
Cover:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re asking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Title: Wrong From Right
Author: Briana M.
Description: Being the CEO of a major fashion company comes with hardships, tests, and trials. Not to mention, Rain is a young, African American female. Also, love is thrown in the mix.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5215666707169280
Instagram: @brianam.stories
Cover:

Link:

Title: College Sin

Author: Nadein Gorges-Remigio

Instagram: angel _episode89

Description: Sheltered girl moves out to college and away from home for the first time. Being raised religiously she experiences what college has to offer. Follow her path in love, lust, drama, temptation, betrayal and forbidden desires.

Chapters: 3 (many more to come!)

Cover Photo:

I just used all my passes, now I need to wait about two and a half hours. I enjoyed reading Perfectly Aligned and Bad Behavior. :relieved:
@Baleigh_episode @LiyahxWrites

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

hey! thank you so much for this thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)
(also available in INK with 16 chapters - ongoing)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07, You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats & Tender Love by @iag1690 :slight_smile:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :blob_hearts:

@fnepisode drop your story girl :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you, I’m glad you enjoyed it. ☾ღ

Thanks babe​:two_hearts::two_hearts: