I need some feedback on my art 😉

So I’ve been experimenting with a new art style… I’m not THAT great at digital art yet, but I like to try :woman_shrugging::joy: I feel like experimenting with new styles is the best way to stretch your ability and strengthen yourself so that you can improve (I dunno, it’s just the way I know how to improve my art lol)

Anyway I wanted some feedback on this new art that I made. It took me about an hour, idk if that’s good or not because I didn’t want to “rush” myself because otherwise I’m not happy with it, but this time I feel like I was too speedy, but I’m actually not sure about the outcome… so that’s why I wanted your advice!

You can be brutal, as long as the criticism is constructive! And please give me tips, if you can! It would be really helpful! Thanks!

Here’s the art (pls do not steal it etc):

Looking back, it doesn’t look so great but I think that’s just coz I’m my hardest critic :joy::see_no_evil: Hopefully you can give me more feedback! (Also, I know it’s a little outside of the outline, but I’ll erase that later, when I’m feeling less lazy :joy:)

Thanks! :kissing_heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Its awesome !

1 Like

Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Can anyone else give me some feedback ? :kissing_heart:

It’s amazing girl!

1 Like

I also think it’s very good! You’re very talented.

1 Like

Thank you! Means a lot! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Awww you too ! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It looks beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@meadowh That is AMAZING!!! The only sort of criticism I could make is probably to use a thinner lines around the lips, besides that small detail your drawing is REALLY AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work!!!

1 Like

It’s fantastic!

1 Like

Stunning :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep I fixed the lips, see

I’m much happier with them now! But thank you so much for your lovely feedback :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Thank youuu :heart:

1 Like

It’s better now but I think you could, on the left eye eraise the black part that touches the hair

1 Like

Oh I purposely did that because it’s like the long eyelashes aren’t covered by the hair (u know to give it that effect) but thanks for the feedback :blush:

I agree with the left eyelash, but other than that it looks great! Good work! :blush: xo

1 Like

Thanks !