I need some feedback on my **Limelight** story

This is my first story and I’ve been working really hard on it but don’t have many friends that read episode so I guess I’m trying to promote my story here?
I would really appreciate if you guys read it!!

Title BloodType
Author Vanna
**Genre ** Mystery, Horror (with a sub-plot of romance)
Description It’s senior prom and they gather together for one last reunion. But it takes a sinister turn… Who will make it out alive…?
Instagram @storiesbyvanna
Cover

I really appreciate everyone taking the time to read this and even considering my story!
I also wouldn’t mid having some writing buddies so feel free to reach out on my Instagram!

7 Likes

Congrats on releasing your first story :partying_face: I’ll definitely give your story a read.

1 Like

Thank you so much I really appreciate it :heart:

I’ll give it a read!

1 Like

Thank you sooo much I really appreciate it. If you think there is anything I could improve please let me know :laughing::

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I’m a new author and have recently just released my first story!!

I don’t have many episode friends so I can’t really spread my story around except through forums. I would really appreciate if you guys could check it out and maybe give me some theories and things I could improve :white_heart:. The details are bellow :heart:

Title: BloodType

Author: Vanna

Genre: Mystery, Horror (with a subplot of romance)

Description: It’s senior prom and they gather together for one last reunion. But it takes a sinister turn… Who will make it out alive…?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5739636476542976

Cover:

1 Like

:see_no_evil:

You mean thread? :sweat_smile:

Btw I’ll give it a read. Looks interesting

I’m a new author and have recently just released my first story!!
I don’t have many episode friends so I can’t really spread my story around except through forums. I would really appreciate if you guys could check it out and maybe give me some feedback :white_heart:. The details are bellow :heart:

Title: BloodType
Author: Vanna
Genre: Mystery, Horror (with a subplot of romance)
Description: It’s senior prom and they gather together for one last reunion. But it takes a sinister turn… Who will make it out alive…?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5739636476542976
Cover:

4 Likes

First of all, CONGRATS! Writing can be such a pain. Also, sounds super interesting!

Thank you soo much :blob_hearts: At first it was pretty difficult but I’ve started to get the hang of it :heart: I really appreciate the support :white_heart: If you have any time please see if you could check out my story, but if not thank you anyways :blue_heart:

1 Like

i will check it out! congratulations, i’m a new author as well, i feel your pain hahha

1 Like

Thank you soo much :heart:

1 Like

Wow, it looks great! How did you make the cover?

For fonts and effects picsart and Photoshop for the edit itself

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.