I need some help with a description šŸ˜“

Iā€™m going through a rough point atm and I am failing to be able to enthusiastically write a well written description about a story Iā€™m actually super excited about and I need yā€™alls help - I can give an idea of the story and if anyone is able to help me out, please whatever you need, credit, art- whatever I just need some helpā€¦

If youā€™re able to help out, hereā€™s the story ideaā€¦

Summary
  • Title: 5 Steps to Fame
  • Story idea: The reader will be able to choose their gender, and take the journey to stardom- following the ā€œ5 steps to fameā€ they have planned outā€¦ the reader will be able to choose their talent and pursue the ā€œdream lifeā€ (if they make the right choices)
  • Features: multiple endings, important path changing decisions, complex storylines, LGBTQ+, and a diverse storyā€¦

thank you guys so muchā€¦

hey girl! i hope that this description can help, itā€™s exactly 180 characters :slight_smile:

description!!

Being famous seemed like a breeze, thanks to your plan; The Five Steps To Fame. Becoming a star is the easy part. But keeping that fame and living your dream life? Not so easy.

1 Like

no problem boo :pleading_face:
if you need anything else, feel free to message me! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

i just edited it slightly (there were too many 'easyā€™s :skull:

but just my forums name. @hollywood.episode would be great, thank you! :pleading_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.