I need some help with directing please if there is somebody <3

1)First, they are all shocked and sad but if they leave the room like they normally do they look neutral how can I exit them sad.
script:

@ANNEKE exits left
@ANDRE exits left
@LILY exits left

1. ho can you make a passionate kiss last longer?

2. Doing a text message last really short how can you make it langer?

4)why are they not hugging
script:
DR RENAUD (talk_flirt)
I still call you, “not” anonymous, we will see tomorrow.

ANNEKE (talk_flirt)
Ok.

DR RENAUD (talk_flirt)
Come here with another hug.

&ANNEKE spot 1.280 140 21 in zone 2 at layer 1 AND ANNEKE faces right AND ANNEKE is hug
&DR RENAUD spot 1.335 144 -12 in zone 2 at layer 2 AND DR RENAUD faces right AND DR RENAUD is hug_rear
@DR RENAUD exits left

Please help me

thanks

xxxx

I am going to take a stab at this, I’m definitely no directing guru just knowledge I’ve gained from my mistakes.

1. Have you tried doing the @ ANNEKE exits left AND ANNEKE does it while (animation)? In this case you would use the walk sad animation.

2. Maybe have them repeat the animation several times. I’m not sure you can apply a loop here.

3. Again, same as #2.

4. Are you getting an error here? This one has me stumped. I am currently working on a hug scene and although it’s right on the web portal viewer it’s off on the app. So, you will need the pros for this one. Sorry.

When they exit to walk_sad (I believe is how it is is) but here is a walking sad.

1- Make them exit while doing the walk_sad animation: @CHARACTER exits left and CHARACTER does it while walk_sad

2- Pause for a longer time

3- Add more dialogue

4- You are using the & sign for the hugging commands so those commands will happen at the same time as the exit command. Change the 2nd & to the @ sign

&ANNEKE spot 1.280 140 21 in zone 2 at layer 1 AND ANNEKE faces right AND ANNEKE is hug
@DR RENAUD spot 1.335 144 -12 in zone 2 at layer 2 AND DR RENAUD faces right AND DR RENAUD is hug_rear
@DR RENAUD exits left

@ ANNEKE exits left AND ANNEKE does it while (animation)

this works thank you xxx

a text message pause???
and kiss passionate pause ho do you do that???

@DR RENAUD spot 1.335 144 -12 in zone 2 at layer 2 AND DR RENAUD faces right AND DR RENAUD is hug_rear
@DR RENAUD exits left

this works but the hug ends quick
xxx

@CHARACTER is animation
@pause for 2

or however many seconds you want to pause

Thanks my dear xxx

And ho do you the same with entering sad.

Should be the same

@CHARACTER enters from left to screen right AND CHARACTER does it while (animation)

thanks xxx @Sydney_H you can close this xxx

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: