I need some help with ideas!

community

Hey there!
I am starting to write a story and, well, I am stuck for ideas.
So my story is called ‘Laughing At My Destiny.’ and i is about an princess called Nova who sees her parents get murdered at her coronation. She eventually discovers that it was a group of assassins lead by her ex-lover, Laurence. She also falls in love with a mysterious Prince called Killian.
That is the main plot but I am stuck for HOW she is going to find out it was her ex, or HOW and why she is going to fall in love with Killian.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Maybe the Prince Suggests that he will help her find her parents? And maybe she’ll discover it was her ex if he draws a certain symbol on the wall that Nova recognizes? If you need any more help, feel free to PM me!

That is an awesome suggestion! Thank you very much! :grinning:

No problem! :sparkling_heart:

Maybe she was set up and when she found them murdered other people walked in and accused her of killing her parents? Killian may have been the only one who believed her and helped her escape or run when the guards tried to detain her? Like @Penny2 suggested it could be a symbol on the wall, she might’ve overheard one of Laurence’s minions talking about it or something else. Lol these are just ideas. I know what it’s like to be stuck on a story :laughing::wink::thinking: