I need some ideas...plz

Okay, I have now closed my last poll. Now, I have been getting some replies saying that they don’t see the fantasy in either story. So, I need some suggestions on how I can make the story idea below more fantasy-like. Thank you :sparkles::black_heart:

”Jenn is a prankster. It’s the last day of high school and she wants it to be memorable, so she is planning to do her biggest prank yet. Next thing she knew something goes wrong and crosses the line…”

Twitter: Sahara.epy
Snap chat: saharaepy

3 Likes

Also, I am going to start planning/writing my story on Tuesday.

2 Likes

What if her prank mixes some chemicals and starts a zombie apocalypse? Or she gets held back a grade and falls in love with a alien or something?

2 Likes

maybe after the crosses the line part you could say what happened?

like ‘Next thing she know something goes wrong and crosses the line… who new she was capable of creating a zombie apocalypse?’

or something like that, if you need more help, feel free to pm me at any time ! :))

Omg!! You and @syddstories are geniuses!! A zombie apocalypse would be perfect! I will be sure to give you both credit in my story!!:+1::black_heart:

2 Likes

Omg!! You and @Your_girl.kay are geniuses!! A zombie apocalypse would be perfect! I will be sure to give you both credit in my story!!:+1::black_heart:

2 Likes

aw thank you so much !! :pleading_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank YOU so much :sparkles::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much I’m glad I could help!

1 Like

Thank you so much too! :sparkles:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.