I need some ideas to start writing a story can be any genre if I can have a helping start my mind starts thinking of things to add

Heyy I’m thinking of trying to write a story just for fun and have so many ideas but I am wondering what y’all love to read and what makes u wanna keep reading and what ur dislikes are in a story it can be any genre I just need a starting idea also if you have any tips lmk they are appreciated

1 Like

I like more “discovery” type stories (a lot of them take form in fantasy). I really like seeing a new world and discovering the capabilities of the MC (eg. MC suddenly joining school with magic and learning about magic n stuff). I also like stories that go in depth about side characters; it makes the experience of reading more real. I guess stories I can learn things from?

1 Like

Tysm :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

no problem!
if you ever wanna bounce an idea off of someone, my pms are open! :'D

1 Like

You really helped I have an AMAZING ideaaaa omg I’m so excited and tysm if there is anything we can message on I would love to tell you some ideas I have and maybe you could lmk if you think you would be interested in reading it

1 Like

does discord or instagram work? I can also use other platforms :'D

1 Like

I have both whatever works best for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay! I check discord more frequently, my user’s @akiya#5402

1 Like

Sent a request

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.