I need some names!

Ok sooooo… I need some names :sweat_smile:

Like whats a good name for a male main character and a female main character? Should I give them unusual names or common names? I also need some names for other characters too! So drop some names below! (first and last)

Also, just out of curiousity… whats a story plot that you HAVENT read about before? :thinking:

Like I see a lot of stories about gangs, bad boys, love triangles, pregnancies, princess, ect, ect. Not many ‘outside the box’ stories. Like evocation, struck, framed or even the teen vigilante (highly recommended)

2 Likes

This is better because in some stories, there are the same names over and over again. So now, work with different names.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m trying to think of some, but no luck so far haha… :grimacing:

1 Like

U can look on google u know. lol. Name generators. Fantasy generators. Hm…

I have to be honest, but I wanted other peoples opinions

1 Like

people opinions are KINDA going to be the same. They will refer u to name generators, and checking out name threads, etc.

1 Like

Their opinions are going to be different on this one though. lol

2 Likes

there are couple threads that have names u can search on as well. if u want.

1 Like

Oooooh! thank you, I didn’t think of this

1 Like

Royn
Kel
Brohdy
Ty
Ham
Que

Jyselle
Yvonne
Ree (coed)
Whitnee
Farah

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner categories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: