I need some romance story recommendations

Hey, maybe you would be interested in reading my story…it would mean a lot to me if you would :white_heart:

Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4, more coming soon
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesn’t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

Title: Reveal: The Redo
Style: limelight
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 3 more to come
Plot: Londyn is an average 19 year old girl with one big secret, she’s actually 36. Can Londyn hide her double life long enough to get her second chance? Full CC, Choices matter, Multiple LI’s

Here’s mine!!

insta @simpxzee_
TITLE- Awoken
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -5
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

Hi! Thank you for doing this :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes:
Story name : Hunt Down
Author: Lavinia
Style: LimeLight
Genre: Fantasy+Romance
Description: On your 18th birthday everything changes. You found out you’re not that ordinary. Open up your heart and forget old grudges or find way toward something new, while saving the word?
2 LI and full CC
Chapters: 7 (more coming)
my intsgram: lavii_writes_
PS: can you start reading first cause I been fooled before. I will keep my word and read ur story but I need your assurance firstly thx!!!
link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5885437981032448

I have 2 if you’re interested. Josephine is romance drama. Blended is more drama romance. Gay LI for the MC and hetero LI for the spouse.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Queer: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming)
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, CC, LGBTQ LI.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

Hey there, my story is a romance. I do believe it’s a beautiful romance but I gotta admit that it’s also really dramatic (but I personally adore it!) :smiley:
Here is my story
Title: Dear Angel
Genre: Romance/ dramatic
Type: Limelight
Customization: Yes
Art Scenes: Not now maybe later
Description: Angel has always lived in the light, but after her sister’s death she started to drown into the darkness. What will happen when Noah Henderson will teach her how to swim?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6549921869922304
Cover:

Instagram : @episode_aimee

not me thinking this story’s going to be about marinette and luka from miraculous because of the cover haha

Hey, my story is mix of romance and drama. You can give it a try if you feel it’s good.
Title: Mean Business
Genre: Drama
Style:LL
Updates: (Double Updates Weekly)
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4975074176860160

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire. You’re a powerful vampire slayer! What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms? Will he love you, or kill you?

Sweet romance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My story:
LDR: Closer Than The Stars
Genre : Romance, Comedy
Story Description : He is sinfully gorgeous, exciting and genuinely cares about you. So what’s the problem? Just the 3800 miles that separates you from him. But does distance matter when love is true?
Direct link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5523955100876800
Cover:

Hey, thanks for this thread❤. Hope you give my story a chance
Title: Stay Forever
Genre: Romance
Author: Junaha
Instagram: @episode_jun
Style: Limelight
Customization: Full customization of both Mc and Li
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5087044710891520
Description : When the future heir of Cosa Nostra falls in love with his target , the daughter of an FBI agent, all hells break loose. Will their love be strong enough to last against the differences of their worlds or will they be caught in the crossfire awaiting them ? P:s Get ready for an emotional ride

Stay safe and do let me know if you like it :heart:

Hello episode lovers! It has been a month or so since I have published my first story ever, and I am so thankful for the 30 people who chose to give my story a chance <3 If you are reading this right now, you will know that I still haven’t given up on promoting my story to the episode world! And I am hoping that you will choose to give my story a chance (that lowkey didn’t make sense but I think you get what I mean lol). I tried so hard to create the best version of what I think the ‘perfect story’ is, and it may not be the perfect story to you, but in my eyes, the perfect story has many flaws, flaws that should be appreciated because they are what reality is, and to me that is perfect. So again, please give my story a try, if you like it, that’s amazing! And if you don’t, that is okay, because I have read some stories that I didn’t enjoy as much as others did, and I understand that not everyone will like the same thing <3 Here is my story…

Title: Top Designer
Author: Rocky
Description: As an aspiring fashion designer, your dream to win a fashion competition show is held at risk when you receive a text message that would change your life forever. [LL/CC/LGBT/M&F]
Genre: Drama / Romance
Episodes: 3 (Continued)
Minigames | Point system | Male & Female | Choices matter | Money mechanic

Story link

You can give this a try this
“The Crush Project”
Go check it out :two_hearts:

Description: After receiving an anonymous love letter, you team up with your worst enemy to turn your crush into your boyfriend. (Mini Games included, full cc, comedy, choices matter)

Title : The vampire prince
Genre : Romance/Fantasy
Instagram @joxilove.write
Episode 40 Completed + bonus
(Lesbian Option)
Description : Chances are, you’ll meet an enchanting stranger. But behind the handsome man lies a dark and thrilling secret. Will you tempt fate and unravel his mystery?CC/ART
Link Episode Writer Portal

Hello there, Thank you for the trend :two_hearts:
My story is a romance high school. If you want to check on it :two_hearts:
I would love to have feedback :white_heart:
Mystery, drama, romance
Story Title: Dear Little Nerd
Author name : mama.writes
IG : mla.epi
Genre: Romance/ Drama

Story Description: Maeva has always had the label of the perfect nerd in her high school…
But what happens when she catches the attention of her ultimate crush, the most popular guy in high school?
ONE LI / FULL CC
Link :

I want to promote my story, I’m interested in R4R too.

Author name : ValerieStoriesHdn
Story Title : The Vampire
Genre : Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Mystery
Description : You were just living your pretty boring normal life. but then in just one night, everything changes. Including your true identity. Can you handle the truth? or not?
Instagram name : @valerietzx
Chapters Published : 5 chapters published and more coming soon
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Have a great day!

Second story!

I want to promote my story, I’m interested in R4R too.

Author name : ValerieStoriesHdn
Story Title : Complicated Love
Genre : Romance, Drama, Mystery
Description : You don’t believe in love because of your past relationship. What will happen if you met someone that gives you enough assurance? Will he be able to change your mind?
Instagram name : @valerietzx
Chapters Published : 3 chapters published and more coming soon
story link : Episode Writer Portal

Thank you!

Hey, everyone I hope you’re doing well :heart:
thank you for the thread :slight_smile:
I hope you like this

I have recently published four new chapters of my story

Story : Catch me before I fall
Style : Limelight
Genre : Romance
(which also includes comedy, drama and action )
LI : only one
Choices : not much
Chapters published : 1-20 chapters out now Season 2

If anyone would like to follow me on my Instagram it’s @sun.shine_stories

Description : Zara went through a rough path as a child and have become stronger. Can hot, charming Asher Jones try to change her mind about love? or will he Catch her before she fall’s (Cc/1LI)

with a new story cover
along with the link if anyone would like to check it out!

Hey, maybe you should check out my story!

Title: I-M-MORTAL

Author’s nickname: Pollyotty
IG: pollyotty.episode

Description: The devil is temporarily banished from Hell and sent to Earth. As it turned out, one angel should go with her. How will two opposites cope in the human world?

Genre: Adventure / Romance / Comedy / A little bit of Fantasy

More info:

• 1 LI
  • limited CC
  • points system (choices matter)
  • art scenes

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Cover: