I need some stories to read

So i picked up on episode again lately and i need some cool stories to read!
im open to everything limelight! (and plz some comedy in the story (: )
Thanks

8 Likes

You could read my story Pathway to Reality! It’s a horror/thriller story and it’s in Limelight :slight_smile:

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6633320245690368

1 Like

YES PLEASE! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

King; A World Before Darkness and Game of underworld. It’s fantasy and adventure + Mystery.:blush: And have a little comedy too.

1 Like

Do you only like limelight?
I would highlyyy reccomend the Loco Amor series by Ora, but it is INK

Deadly Secrets

Lost Summer Love

I’ll also recommend: These are a mix of romance, fantasy and comedy. Hope you check them out, awesome stories.

All That Remains @writerren

Heartbeat @Bumblee-bee1

Wish You Were Weird @fnepisode

Before You Say I Do @episodes_bylex

Eternal Oblivion @SilverLady

3 Likes

Hey, I can put forward my story. It’s a earnest about a bisexual boy who dreams of being a tenor while struggling with life, friendships, family, sense of self.
Title: the Red Curtain
Author: Grottino

If you like comedy and limelight, you might enjoy mine then :blush:

Title: One of the Girls
Author: Amberose
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5219368186806272
Description: Nobody could have prepared Jesse for his first year of college. Why? Because the college administrations board has officially enrolled him as a female.

3 Likes

Thick as Thieves from @Spiegel.TheMirror
Deus Ex-Machina from @sorceress
Loving me from @Jewel_s
One of the Girls from @amberose just to make sure you don’t miss the chance of watching Jesse blunders :smirk:

4 Likes

Thank you Ness :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Here’s my link:

Loving Me (Complete)

2 Likes

Here’s my story! :slight_smile:

Title: Springmist Lake
Genre: Horror
Style: LL, Spotlight
Description: Seven college friends reunite at their hometown of Springmist Lake for a night of fun, but an otherworldly horror threatens their lives. Will they band together to live or betray each other to survive?
Features: Points system; choices matter; LGBTQ+ cast [2 non-binary, 1 trans, 1 gay, 1 bi, 1 lesbian, 1 bi-curious]; Control all 7 characters
Chapters: 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6533261298565120

Cover

Promoted Stories
1 Like

hey hun! I hope you give my story a read and there are comedy scenes too. I am sure you wont regret it.

• Story Name: Remnant Past
  • Author: Madhu
  • Chapters Released: 4
  • Description: Lucy’s life takes a drastic turn after an incident that occurred in the past. Sent to New York, She tries to adjust to her new self but that proves difficult. Very difficult.
  • Style: LL
  • Genre: Action
  • Cover:

Ah! Thank you :flushed: :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank you hun :slight_smile:

Thanks for the mention @TamiRose :grin:

@zoe.exe Here’s my story info in case you’re interested in checking it out.

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Ten currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

Thank you so much for recommending my story! It’s Deus Ex Machina, but potato, potahto! :rofl: :heartpulse:
Your recommendations are excellent btw!

2 Likes

My bad :sweat_smile:
I knew it was God, I just didn’t remember it was in portuguese. I spend so much time writing in English that I forget my own language :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it! Thank you again, I’m thrilled you enjoyed it! :blob_hearts:

The phrase is Latin, actually! I didn’t know it was the same in Portuguese, that’s so cool!

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: