I need some thoughts

So after 3 hours I’m still not done I need to add the IV bag and poll that holds it. But I need your thoughts/opinions on two things.
1st Does it look okay so far? Be honest!
2nd You think it would look okay with out the background done? I want to use it as a art scene, but some thoughts/opinions. :blush:

Maybe could use with some shading t give it some dimension but other then that it looks good!

Yeah. I agree some shading would help. Once you get the background colored it it should look fine!

This is my second one my first one sucked and o scrapped it. But I have really figured out the whole shading thing yet to make it look good.

see that’s my thing I don’t really know how to do the background like I’ve tried and I keep erasing it because I’m no good at all like it keeps coming out really really bad when I do the background thought about leaving it and just zoom in on them but I don’t know…

Hmm…
Maybe you could get someone to help you with the background. I also think zooming in on them would be okay, but you’d have to make sure the undone background shouldn’t be showing…

Maybe…I would love to find someone to help me with the background. Hopefully I could.

Well, if you can’t find anyone, I’m always here, but I am doing a couple requests right now. So if you can’t find anyone else I can try to help in the extra time I have.

Oh I would love that. I have time. I still need to add some things to it then it would be ready for background. But if you wanted to help me out you could tack your time. :blush:

Okay, we’ll let me know when you’ve gotten it completely drawn out, you can Pm me and I can try to help with the background :grin:

Sure thank you. :blush:

Moved to Art Resources since it’s about art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink: