I need somebody to bring humor in my story (story contains mature themes and language)

I need somebody to bring humor in my story, obviously will be credited. My comedic timing is shit and I just can’t think of jokes, and the ones that do pop into my head are erased by the time I get home to write them down. I’m funny on my own (at least I Think I am) I jsut can’t do humor in my stories, everything is overly serious and just plain boring. I hope you can make another character that is brought in only for humor, since all my other characters already are too serious to become the laughing stock of the story just like that.

If you are interested you can talk to me here or PM me.

1 Like

Hello, I can do that for you if you’d like. I can’t be on 24/7, but I can help out pretty much every day.

2 Likes

Heyy For jokes and stuff most of the time it just gets extra funny when you add a zoom or something like that :slight_smile:
and i can help you with jokes if you want send me a DM on instagram (LoisCHerie.Episode) :smile:

2 Likes

Oh sorry I have only insta with my real life info on it so I really can’t DM you on insta … I’ll send you a copy here and create a new ista account if really necessary if I think I need that kind of humor

1 Like

Yes what works for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello
Just saw your Post, not sure if you still need humor. I’m always open and looking to work and collaborate with others.
DM on insta: Dumb.Dustin

2 Likes

Can’t reach you on insta, I don’t have it. So we’ll have to talk here.

1 Like

I have a phone number if you’d like to talk on there or with others in a group chat.
( lmk and i’ll send my number) @LeviTheLunatic

Or … we could talk here …

ok, What do you want to talk about for this project

1 Like