Hey, so i’ve been struggling with this a lot, can someone please simplify a way to me and explain how can i rotate overlays, because i need it! Thank you!!
Hi, there’s a guide on how to rotate overlays here:
Ultimately, the best way to learn it is to practice.
i did read it, but i still don’t understand LPSVETC
Have you tried practicing?
@overlay NAME rotates # anchor point x x in T
The symbols # x x and T NEED to be replaced. # and x x will be explained below (quote from the guide linked above). T is a number, the time, in seconds.
*# is a number between 0 through 360 (like the degrees of a circle)
- 360 turns the overlay all the way around, which turns it back to 0
- 180 makes the overlay upside down
- Rotating an overlay depends on it’s anchor point which is the point from which the overlay will rotate.
x x is the anchor point
- anchor point 0 0 is the bottom left of the overlay
- anchor point 0.5 0.5 is the center of the overlay
- anchor point 1 1 is the top right of the overlay
To see where the anchor points are found, check out the guide I linked above, it shows a graph with the anchor points.
&overlay NAME rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 2
I highly recommend to practice
Also, you can have an overlay rotate 'round and 'round:
- To have an overlay rotate infinitely, you have to reset the the overlay back to 0
&overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 360 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in [time] THEN overlay OVERLAYNAME rotates 0 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 0 loop INFINITE times
So you can use the loop command with the rotation command. By the way, you can combine commands using AND/and or & (you can’t use and/AND in a looping command, you must use & when looping infinitely and don’t name your overlay with the word AND).
Just editing my response, I made it into a thread and updated/edited the stuff I had said to you so I’m replacing my response with that. Hope that’s ok.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.