I need someone to help me with background editing!

Hi guys, could someone help me remove the bags and shoes from these two day and night backgrounds? I would really appreciate it.:sparkling_heart:
Credits will always be given and I hope someone can help me, thanks in advance.:sparkles:

2 Likes

Bump! I’m still waiting for someone to help me please.:pleading_face:

1 Like

Hello, it was difficult, but I gave it a try. Hope this helps.

Room background fix

1 Like

And here’s the day one.
Background no shoes no bags day

2 Likes

Thank you so much!:heart_eyes: Also how should I accredit you?:sparkling_heart:

Do you think you have the exact size of the bg? If you don’t have them, that’s fine. You really helped me a lot🥰.

1 Like

You’re welcome. Yeah, I can, sorry about that. :sweat_smile:Here’s the three panel size.

1 Like

Thank you so much!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Hi, i think its cool how you remove those bags off of these backgrounds. Are you also good at making backgrounds? Theres this girl whos in need of a background she wants but the only person i know is great is Marysol.Episode lol. Are you a background/overlay artist? Or do you know anyone that is? Please and thank you.

Forgot to mention this, i saw Marysol.Episode mentions that shes busy because of the holidays which i totally understand, thats why im asking you lol.

1 Like

Thank you! Yes, I am. Maybe I can help, Marysol’s the best, but I can try to sub in lol. I’ll PM you.

1 Like

Oh great btw its not for me lol, its for this girl in need of help. But ill definitely ask you whenever im not lacking on my stories :joy: :wink: ill let her know what you said, thank you btw :wave:

1 Like