I need someone to make a splash for me

Anyone who can make a splash for me, I would be grateful. I need my splash to say
“Previously on Save Me, Hero!”
With a picture of the girl I’m about to describe in the center.
Skin tone: Light
Eyebrows: Thick Flat
Hair: High Ponytail, Auburn
Eyes: Round Bold, Blue
Face: Oval
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic, Rose
She should look like this with the same clothing.
I would like her animation to be dance_groove_loop
Please reply if you would be happy to make it for me and I’ll be sure to credit you.

I can :slight_smile:

Thank you SO much.

Oh, I just realized I didn’t put the background for splash. Can the background just be fun and colorful, you know what I mean? And can you make it 640x1136 so I can make it a background.
Sorry if I’m going on. Not trying to be annoying or anything.

You’re so lucky that when I started making it I made it 640x1136 :joy:

I am, thank god!

Do you want anything else in the background or you just want it to me colourful?

Um… I’ve never really made had a splash made for me before. If you could, I would love for there to be sparkles. Not many. Just a few.:grin:

Okay.

Hi sorry to bother you but I’ve tried different things for the background but because you were vague I’m not sure. Does your story have a theme? Or do you want fire in the back, the ocean, nature etc :joy: sorry.

Sorry that I wasn’t vague. It’s kind of like a superhero themed story. So could you put capes or masks or something like that? I would love it. You’re not bothering me at all.

sure :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Is this still needed?

No, sorry. This isn’t needed. Instead of going around trying to find some art to do, I would recommend making your own thread so that the customers can come to you instead of going to them.
Some of the stuff you have been commenting on have not been used in months at the most. Please stop doing this. It gets very annoying. Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face: