I Need Splashes, Backgrounds and Overlays for my new story please. (sorry if I'm asking for too much)

Can I get the “This Story Uses Sound” (the girl in the middle should wear blue headphones and do the idle_head_bob), “This Story Contains Mature Themes and Strong Language”(the girl in the middle should go shush) and “This Story Will Be Continued . . .”?

Something similar to this,

87fcd1e7b82b8e29cc8d3ff2a359d8e1a330cd05_1_690x440

Can I also have the HP sign removed from this laptop?

13-laptop-notebook-png-image-thumb

Can I get this picture resized?

to 640 by 1136.

Extremely sorry if I seem demanding or I am asking for too much I just want to publish my story as soon as possible

I might be able to help, but not with the laptop… Well I’ll try for that but I can do the other ones!

1 Like

Here ya go! That has been resized to 640x1136 and I’ll get started on the others!

1 Like

Thank you soooooo much.

1 Like

Can you give me the character details for the girl in the middle?

1 Like

laptop
WHOO I DID IT! :joy:

Yeah, sure. Coming

1 Like

Skin Tone - Dark
Brows - Thick Flat
Hair - Black Rebel Half Shaved
Eyes - Black Downturned Bold
Face - Soft Heart
Nose - Soft Natural
Lips - Bordeaux Blossom Lips
Outfit :
Blue Plaid Hipster Shirt
Black Short Pencil Skirt
Brooklyn Hipster Boots

1 Like

if you want, you can pick because i’ve horrible fashion taste

1 Like

I don’t know whether you’re still here because you’ve vanished but is there an Insta or a story I can credit you on

1 Like

Yeah :wink: My insta is @QueenMilii_Episode
And I’m sorry about the splashes, since it was my first day yesterday they only let me send a limited amount on forums so I had to wait 24 hrs!:grimacing: I have an early doctors appointment tmr so I’ll send the splashes along, but do you have a preferred idea on the background for each splash?

Don’t worry about the splashes. Welcome to Episode forums, if you ever need anyone to talk to, I am available. Just PM me :laughing:

I can help make the splashes :+1:

It’s fine, someone PMed me and she’s doing it, thanks for the help

@Nightary
If you ever need backgrounds or more overlays I have my shop link here if interested
𝕄𝕣𝕤. 𝕄𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕘𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙'𝕤 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕒𝕪 ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕!

Cool thanks, i’ll check it out

1 Like